The Student Room Group

I need to learn a 250 word speech in French for tomorrow...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xxEcchiMasterxx
Pretty sure that's french i was speaking. My grandmother who lived in the Tuscany part of France taught me this french when i was growing up

Sure :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Sure :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Why would i ask you how u r when i dont even know you crepe, someone ban this guy
Why would i ask you how u r when i dont even know you crepe

Exactly.

someone ban this guy

Waiting for my ban then :u:
Try and break it down, either into sentences or smaller chunks. The learn these individually before learning them together, so it makes it more manageable. I used to write mine the night b4 then learn it in the morning, so I'm sure you'll be fine.
Good luck:smile:
Reply 24
Original post by ireallyneedhelpp
I need to learn a 250 speech in French for tomorrow and I need to know the best way to remember it, because every way I know is not working!
Having an English copy alongside can be useful because sometimes its easier to remember it if you actually know what you're saying. Do one line, memorise, then add a line, and keep going. Record yourself and listen to it over and over.
Original post by ireallyneedhelpp
I need to learn a 250 speech in French for tomorrow and I need to know the best way to remember it, because every way I know is not working!

I recommend you log off, because this forum is just wasting your time. The way I did it last year was the keep repeating sentences or part sentences until I knew them without looking, and then build up the whole speech. Also check the pronunciation Good luck. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending