The Student Room Group

Aston Villa FC Society III

Scroll to see replies

Gil would have been far too lightweight for the Championship, plus too many times he would go annonymous during games.
Anyone following Dr. X on Twitter? He's quite funny :biggrin:
I don't have twitter but I did check it out to see what hes been saying at least he is open and upfront with the fans and said he is willing to get rid of deadwood! anyone going to watch the FC Nantes friendly at 6?? veretout starts, I think maybe we shouldn't have played him if hes gonna go out on loan, would have rather seen gardner and tish
Yeah I'm gonna watch. Did you register with that site?
yep waiting for it to start now and just on villatalk and here looking at the comments ha
The quality of the stream is excellent. Under Lerner we would have had about 7 pixels on the screen.
yeah this streaming is brilliant! much better than streamhunter haha. like what ive seen of elphick looks a proper leader
was telling when ayew had the ball and no support come on villa!
LOL at this half time stuff :biggrin:
A 1-0 Victory for us, meanwhile our Under 21s play in Biggleswade today 2pm Kick off. The Ladies are also playing in Berkampstead.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
Anyone following Dr. X on Twitter? He's quite funny :biggrin:
Wont be so funny when Wolves come knocking
Tis the battle of the Chinese in Brumville these days and The WOLVES will be on top

All with our one senior fit striker
[video="youtube;w11DE8MHDXI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w11DE8MHDXI[/video]
not villa related anymore but nzogbia captained sunderland the other day and scored today for them.....looking like he wll get a contract there
Original post by Rock Fan
[video="youtube;w11DE8MHDXI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w11DE8MHDXI[/video]
Bahaha if the derbies are anything like that were getting our monies worth! How Villa won defeats me...our Keano kept yee in it too! Couldnt write that xD
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Wont be so funny when Wolves come knocking
Tis the battle of the Chinese in Brumville these days and The WOLVES will be on top

All with our one senior fit striker

Best of luck to Wolves tbh, we need Midlands football to be on the up. Villa & Wolves promoted hopefully. And a redeveloped Molineux.

I read on Twitter your owner is the 4th richest in England. Only Abramovich, Sheikh Mansour and Kroenke are wealthier (think it was Kroenke, definitely someone at Arsenal, can't remember).
Under 18s won 3-1 agaidnt derby county
Original post by Wilfred Little
Best of luck to Wolves tbh, we need Midlands football to be on the up. Villa & Wolves promoted hopefully. And a redeveloped Molineux.

I read on Twitter your owner is the 4th richest in England. Only Abramovich, Sheikh Mansour and Kroenke are wealthier (think it was Kroenke, definitely someone at Arsenal, can't remember).

Likewise tbh we have one of the weakest squads in the championship so survival is the aim.

Its more about the culture and spending he'll do. And £20mil in two years wont be enough for promotion
Villa under 21s lost 3.0 to Biggleswade, however the Ladies won 2.0 against Watford.
pre season looking postive i am a season ticket holder in lower holte (L9) i cant wait for the season to start because it looks promising the away days this season are going to be amazing plus the home games i cant wait for holte end to be roaring :smile:
Holte is gonna be ****ing buzzing mate away at Wednesday is gonna be sick. Going to Liverpool barca the day before also in Wembley

Quick Reply

Latest