The Student Room Group

US to UK Transfer

Hey guys,

I was hoping you could help me. I just finished my first year of university in an American uni NOT in America (I'm in the Middle East) and I want to transfer. I have done my GCSEs in the Middle East too and got 10 A*-C grades (including Maths and English) and I did my A-Levels in the Middle East also, and got ABC. So I know generally how education works in the UK but I don't know how to go about with the actual transferring process. I want to transfer after my Sophomore year (second year) and possibly transfer into the second year of uni in the UK. This means I'll transfer after another year. Can anyone help me with what I need to do for this entire thing? Like where do I begin, who do I contact? I will be studying Business Management. Maybe you have some uni recommendations for my grades too? My current GPA is 3.5 which means I'm a B+ student.So yeah, help please!
Original post by perpetuallylost
Hey guys,

I was hoping you could help me. I just finished my first year of university in an American uni NOT in America (I'm in the Middle East) and I want to transfer. I have done my GCSEs in the Middle East too and got 10 A*-C grades (including Maths and English) and I did my A-Levels in the Middle East also, and got ABC. So I know generally how education works in the UK but I don't know how to go about with the actual transferring process. I want to transfer after my Sophomore year (second year) and possibly transfer into the second year of uni in the UK. This means I'll transfer after another year. Can anyone help me with what I need to do for this entire thing? Like where do I begin, who do I contact? I will be studying Business Management. Maybe you have some uni recommendations for my grades too? My current GPA is 3.5 which means I'm a B+ student.So yeah, help please!

The UK is pretty cool
Original post by perpetuallylost
Hey guys,

Call the universities admissions departments with your transcript in hand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending