The Student Room Group

Will UK universities check AP scores?

I already did US curriculum and I have both Macro and Micro AP scores (both 3), will UK university look at my AP score? Is there even option to add AP score?
Original post by tryingtobebetter
I already did US curriculum and I have both Macro and Micro AP scores (both 3), will UK university look at my AP score? Is there even option to add AP score?

What country are you based in and what course(s) are you applying to?
Original post by Sandtrooper
What country are you based in and what course(s) are you applying to?

I did AP curriculum in international school in Korea. I'm planning to transfer to UK college to do A levels and hopefully attend UK universities. Also, what do you mean by what course I'm applying to, do you mean by what major?
I did AP curriculum in international school in Korea. I'm planning to transfer to UK college to do A levels and hopefully attend UK universities. Also, what do you mean by what course I'm applying to, do you mean by what major?

I see. I do mean major, we often call our degrees 'courses' here.
Do you have any other qualifications
If not then they will
They need some proof of grades there not going to give you a place without seeing what grades you have
Original post by Sandtrooper
I see. I do mean major, we often call our degrees 'courses' here.

I'm planning to take accounting and finance course
Original post by Anonymous
Do you have any other qualifications
If not then they will
They need some proof of grades there not going to give you a place without seeing what grades you have

I have gpa grade from 9th to 11th grade, but, I'm planning to transfer to UK college to study A-levels
I'm planning to take accounting and finance course

As the other user has said, they will probably look at your A-Levels but you should declare your APs, too.
Declare all your subjects and grades. If they are not relevant they will be disregarded, they won’t disadvantage you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending