The Student Room Group

Breaking news: ISIS leader Baghdadi killed in airstrike

Scroll to see replies

If he is killed... should we make today a national holiday?
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
No, I just said its too early to jump the gun and celebrate his death when its unconfirmed and also the third time he has reportedly been 'killed' in the last 12 months.

What you said was

For the Islam haters on the student room, don't get too excited until you see it on some respected news sources

There's no question you hold extremist Islamic sympathies if you identify people who would be excited by or supportive of the prospect of Baghdadi's death as "Islam haters".
Original post by Thutmose-III
What you said was

There's no question you hold extremist Islamic sympathies if you identify people who would be excited by or supportive of the prospect of Baghdadi's death as "Islam haters".

you're beyond a joke, its unreal
you're beyond a joke, its unreal

What's unreal is the level of irony in you having made that comment. Physician, heal thyself.

Anyway, it's a complete waste of my time to keep going back and forth. I know exactly what you are, other TSRians are free to come to their own conclusions.
What's unreal is the level of irony in you having made that comment. Physician, heal thyself.

Anyway, it's a complete waste of my time to keep going back and forth. I know exactly what you are, other TSRians are free to come to their own conclusions.

Even if there was some kind of confusion riddled amongst your anger, I am explicitly telling you that I do not support ISIS. What is your problem with that?
other TSRians are free to come to their own conclusions.

already have :biggrin:

do you feel silly yet?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-fake-propaganda-statement-sparks-false-reports-of-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadis-death-in-us-air-a7081576.html

:rolleyes:
Reply 27
Original post by BaconandSauce
already have :biggrin:

I've been on this forum for a few weeks now and reading comments coming from you already annoys me.
Original post by Cali8re
I've been on this forum for a few weeks now and reading comments coming from you already annoys me.

That's nice
'appeared to'

doesn't take much to convince you does it

funny since all it takes you to believe something is one daily mail article
funny since all it takes you to believe something is one daily mail article

and all the other articles from all the other sources that have made the claim

But for you one article with a liberal use of the term 'appeared to' and it's a dead cert:biggrin:

But if he's not dead yet he will be soon and you can morn for him then
and all the other articles from all the other sources that have made the claim

But for you one article with a liberal use of the term 'appeared to' and it's a dead cert:biggrin:

But if he's not dead yet he will be soon and you can morn for him then

your entire argument refutes itself because you're the one who thinks Baghdadi 'possibly dying' is absolute proof
your entire argument refutes itself because you're the one who thinks Baghdadi 'possibly dying' is absolute proof

I've not made that claim that he is 'certainly dead'

I have responded to the news being reported in a positive manner (as I believe his death would be a positive) which is the polar of your opinion it seems
I've not made that claim that he is 'certainly dead'

I have responded to the news being reported in a positive manner (as I believe his death would be a positive) which is the polar of your opinion it seems

dodging the point and trying to paint me as a terrorist sympathiser because you wrongly believed that he was dead after a few unreliable news sources claim it.
dodging the point and trying to paint me as a terrorist sympathiser because you wrongly believed that he was dead after a few unreliable news sources claim it.

then show me where I have said he is certainly dead

But yes your 'Islam haters' comment was duly noted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending