Overseas universities having a campus in the UK

Watch
This discussion is closed.
trev
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Are overseas universities having a campus in the UK good? Is the courses good? Are the universities usually big, medium, or small?

For example, the university of nottingham has a campus in China.
young_free
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by trev1122)
Are overseas universities having a campus in the UK good? Is the courses good? Are the universities usually big, medium, or small?

I thought it was Malaysia, and which overseas universities has campuses in the UK?
babyballerina
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nottingham is NOT an overseas uni with a campus in the UK. It is a UK university which has just opened a campus in China. (Nottingham is in the UK. It's where Robin Hood came from. Look it up in google.) Who knows if the China camous will be any good? it's only just opened. Nottingham is a highly regarded uni though, so I suspect the education will be very good. It is the only UK university to open a foreign campus that i have ever heard of, though i am sure others will follow.
trev
Rep:
?
(Original post by young_free)
I thought it was Malaysia, and which overseas universities has campuses in the UK?
American universities have campuses in the UK, and they are Halifax and Preston.
Marky_B
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Teikyo University of Japan have a campus in Durham University, which is right next to the Oriental Museum.
trev
Rep:
?
Are overseas universities that have campuses in the UK good? I heard that the population in the uni is quite small, around a few thousand students.
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by trev1122)

Whic makes it a UK uni aboard! Not an overseas uni in the UK!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.63%
Confident (31)
12.16%
Indifferent (44)
17.25%
Unsure (68)
26.67%
Worried (90)
35.29%

Watched Threads