The Student Room Group
Reply 1
trev1122
Are overseas universities having a campus in the UK good? Is the courses good? Are the universities usually big, medium, or small?

For example, the university of nottingham has a campus in China.

I thought it was Malaysia, and which overseas universities has campuses in the UK?
Nottingham is NOT an overseas uni with a campus in the UK. It is a UK university which has just opened a campus in China. (Nottingham is in the UK. It's where Robin Hood came from. Look it up in google.) Who knows if the China camous will be any good? it's only just opened. Nottingham is a highly regarded uni though, so I suspect the education will be very good. It is the only UK university to open a foreign campus that i have ever heard of, though i am sure others will follow.
Reply 3
young_free
I thought it was Malaysia, and which overseas universities has campuses in the UK?

American universities have campuses in the UK, and they are Halifax and Preston.
Reply 4
Teikyo University of Japan have a campus in Durham University, which is right next to the Oriental Museum.
Reply 5
Are overseas universities that have campuses in the UK good? I heard that the population in the uni is quite small, around a few thousand students.
Reply 6
trev1122
Are overseas universities having a campus in the UK good? Is the courses good? Are the universities usually big, medium, or small?

For example, the university of nottingham has a campus in China.

Whic makes it a UK uni aboard! Not an overseas uni in the UK! :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending