The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Open day afterthoughts--loved course but turned off by Fallowfield

Daughter and I attended the open day on June 18th. She loved the course program we visited, but we were totally turned off after visiting the halls at Fallowfield. Are all the halls this poor? Or is Fallowfield as good as it gets?
Original post by ScottishFold
Daughter and I attended the open day on June 18th. She loved the course program we visited, but we were totally turned off after visiting the halls at Fallowfield. Are all the halls this poor? Or is Fallowfield as good as it gets?

Have a look at the others halls online, what one deems poor might be good to another
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Wish we could have seen other halls while we were there. Fallow field was so bad-- especially after seeing other unis and having something to compare it to. Not sure I trust on line viewing. One halls I saw on line(at Edinburgh) only looked so-so, but where quite nice in person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are much nicer halls than Fallowfield. Have a look on Manchester Student Homes for non-university halls (often smaller and a bit quieter if she prefers that). Another option is to find a houseshare rather than a hall.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending