The Student Room Group

NUS Card vs Unidays

So i just finished my GCSEs and im going into sixth form in September. Since im 16 now i can apply for both an NUS or Unidays. I wanted to know what everyone thought about them and which one should i get. Also how do i know if my school is part of Unidays or NUS

Thanks
Original post by Y2G527
So i just finished my GCSEs and im going into sixth form in September. Since im 16 now i can apply for both an NUS or Unidays. I wanted to know what everyone thought about them and which one should i get. Also how do i know if my school is part of Unidays or NUS

Thanks

Unidays is only for university students as far as i know, most fe places are part of nus though.
Reply 2
Original post by Y2G527

Thanks

Why not get both? Unidays works for sixth form students I'm in year 12 and all my friends have it. You just have to go through the sign up thing and they verify your school email. I'm not familiar with NUS unfortunately

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
You can use this link to create a Unidays account :
===> myunidays.com/r/A0pavtttrOA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending