The Student Room Group

TSR's favourite car - submissions thread

This is a competition to determine what is TSR's favourite car.

This thread is for submissions only. Reply with your favourite car and it goes on the list. And from there, let battle commence!

Don't get caught up in squabbling just yet, that'll be coming later on!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mini
Mazda RX7!!!!!!! :biggrin:
BMW E36 M3
Alfa Romeo Brera

(if two arent allowed then ignore the Alfa pls)
Lexus GS300 or Toyota Aristo. Both have got 2jz engines but the Toyota variant Aristo has twin turbos and all wheel drive with four wheel steering. Both are epic to drive :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Mazda RX7!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Mazda 6 MPS :colondollar:
But Miatas are my favorite among mazdas
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Mazda 6 MPS :colondollar:
But Miatas are my favorite among mazdas

What about the Eunos Cosmo?
I like the one in my image!
A new Toyota GT86
Original post by FireFreezer77
What about the Eunos Cosmo?
I like the one in my image!

These cars were pure GTs. I quite like them :wink:.
The one in your Image is a Miata lol! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Ford Focus

Ford Fiesta

Peugeot 308

:pierre:
car~ dashian .-.
Jaguar F type V8 & Austin Mini. Jaguar F pace, Jaguar XE R, Jaguar XF, Jaguar XF R. Yeah I'm a jag man. Deal with it :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Audi R8, preferably matte black. :drool:
Reply 13
Original post by Themini
Jaguar F type V8 & Austin Mini. Jaguar F pace, Jaguar XE R, Jaguar XF, Jaguar XF R. Yeah I'm a jag man. Deal with it :wink:

Almost bought an XE last year. Had great features, but rear visibility was poor and also if you sat in the back, the rails which the front seats slid forwards and backwards on were in an awkward position and you had to kind of twist your feet in a funny angle to avoid them. Went with a C Class instead.

I'm going to put in 3:

Pajero/Shogun
Skyline R34
Lancer Evo
Original post by XMaramena
Almost bought an XE last year. Had great features, but rear visibility was poor and also if you sat in the back, the rails which the front seats slid forwards and backwards on were in an awkward position and you had to kind of twist your feet in a funny angle to avoid them. Went with a C Class instead.

I'm going to put in 3:

Pajero/Shogun
Skyline R34
Lancer Evo

You boring soulless clinical sod. You're supposed to buy a jag blind. None of this practicality non-sense. Btw how do you afford an XE?
Reply 16
Original post by Themini
You boring soulless clinical sod. You're supposed to buy a jag blind. None of this practicality non-sense. Btw how do you afford an XE?

XE wasn't nearly as pricey as an XF. Perhaps it wasn't a top of the line one - was choosing between a Jag XE, Audi A6, Merc C220 and Lexus LS600, they were all around the same price range, low end budget saloons.

I did like the idea of in-car wifi though, but it felt a bit claustraphobic with the way the interior trim wraps around you so tightly.
noddy.jpg
Reply 18
BMW 6 series convertible.Either from the recent generations (E64 or F12)
this is tough I'll put a few contenders
Ferrari 458
Audi R8
lamboghini Gallardo
Lamborghini huracan
McLaren 570S
Aston martin vantage
rolls Royce phantom
bentley continental GT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending