Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I couldn't find a thread about the Primary PGCE at all. Just wondering if any current students would be willing to chat with me about the course? I have so many questions!

Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hey, there are lots of PGCE students in the Education and Teaching forum. Use the search function in the forum (search forum button) if you want to find Chester students.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've just finished the Primary PGCE for the year (I'm going back to resit a placement in September) but I'm sure I'll be able to answer some questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psmith1975)
    Hi, I've just finished the Primary PGCE for the year (I'm going back to resit a placement in September) but I'm sure I'll be able to answer some questions.
    I think I've just private messaged you- if I've figured out how to work this site!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.