The Student Room Group

What is the best student planner?

I prefer a week per double page one and wondered what people have used and what people think are the best?
Original post by LPauling
I prefer a week per double page one and wondered what people have used and what people think are the best?

I use To Doist & have a specific calendar in Google Calendar - I'm way too scatty to cope with paper planners so having everything digital works better for me. :biggrin:

@Fox Corner will have an opinion on this :woo:
colour coded google calendar worked much better for me than a paper planner as i had reminders set up so i didnt have to remember anything important, as it did it for me :smile:
Original post by LPauling

I used to schedule all my lectures and seminars in my phone calendar (colour-coordinated obvs) and then just write other stuff down in whichever notebook I was using for that module. I wish I had used a bullet journal though!

Now I have a diary that's 2 days per double page and I really like it so far :h:

#stationarylife
I create my own layouts on photoshop because I don't think any of the retailed planners are really conducive to productivity. I highly recommend that route.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending