Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I prefer a week per double page one and wondered what people have used and what people think are the best?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by LPauling)
    I prefer a week per double page one and wondered what people have used and what people think are the best?
    I use To Doist & have a specific calendar in Google Calendar - I'm way too scatty to cope with paper planners so having everything digital works better for me.

Fox Corner will have an opinion on this :woo:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    colour coded google calendar worked much better for me than a paper planner as i had reminders set up so i didnt have to remember anything important, as it did it for me
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by LPauling)
    I used to schedule all my lectures and seminars in my phone calendar (colour-coordinated obvs) and then just write other stuff down in whichever notebook I was using for that module. I wish I had used a bullet journal though!

Now I have a diary that's 2 days per double page and I really like it so far

#stationarylife

ReputationRep:
    I create my own layouts on photoshop because I don't think any of the retailed planners are really conducive to productivity. I highly recommend that route.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.