The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jaq
Dont they also give good support.

Of course they do, otherwise whats the point of wearing a bra, you dont wnat them wobbling everywhere. Oh I hate driving fast and on bumpy rodas, when ur tits go up and down, :mad: drives me mad.
Ellie4
I hate padded bras too, but a push up one is always good.

padded bras are really uncromfortable...lol...hmm im wearing one now...its sooo sweet though, it has a bow :biggrin:
Reply 42
ThornsnRoses
yeah...i love selfridges bras...

oh my god...second floor. dont you think agent provectuer are really cool....except for they're so blooody expensive....

Theman...get out of this thread

Yes they have some really nice bras, but yup ...soooo expensive!
Reply 43
BlueAngel
Welcome to this thread.
Thank you
ThornsnRoses
im so dumb i sprayed so much deodrant and perfume i set the fire alarm off...

cool!!!! there must have been alot of spray.
Reply 45
BlueAngel
Of course they do, otherwise whats the point of wearing a bra, you dont wnat them wobbling everywhere. Oh I hate driving fast and on bumpy rodas, when ur tits go up and down, :mad: drives me mad.

wot about running. and personally i think sport bras r a joke
Reply 46
BlueAngel
Ive never wore an underwired one til now, cos I thought they would hurt. But I saw a lovely black laced one today and I bought it and thought Id try it.
Its good, as it pushes them up and it doesnt hurt at all, but the wire keeps coming out at the side when I bend down, which is anoying.
What do you girls think?

I always wear underwired because I have quite a big bust and the non-underwired bras don't give me the support I need.
Thank you

Im suprised guys are in this thread, but then again, I could have guessed they would. :biggrin:
Reply 48
This is one thread where you can't ask for pics! :biggrin:
BlueAngel
cool!!!! there must have been alot of spray.

its the basement where there is no ventelation...so...not that much...but it stinks down here...lol
Reply 50
theaman

:tongue:
Jaq

they dont work, what about tshirt bras. Thats another thing I cant stand, when Im wearing a top, and your nipples show through. :mad:
Jaq

dont sports bras make boobs smaller? Do you guys wear underwear in bed sometimes?
theaman

lol, you never know, some could be willing :wink: nah im jokin
ThornsnRoses
dont sports bras make boobs smaller? Do you guys wear underwear in bed sometimes?

I wear boxers in bed, always really.
ThornsnRoses

All the time, unsderwear Is my nightie, I only sleep in underwear nofin else. Ive heard that sleeping in ur bra is bad for u and can cause cancer, oh well.
randdom
I always wear underwired because I have quite a big bust and the non-underwired bras don't give me the support I need.

yeah I just realised that too.
ThornsnRoses
Do you guys wear underwear in bed sometimes?

I always wear boxers.
Reply 58
BlueAngel
All the time, unsderwear Is my nightie, I only sleep in underwear nofin else. Ive heard that sleeping in ur bra is bad for u and can cause cancer, oh well.

hang on i heard that not wearin underwear n bed can make u all saggy when ur older.

Oh well choose cancer or sagginess
roseonthegrave
I wear boxers in bed, always really.

well you have to dont u. My beloved Shane, he sleeps with a pillow between his legs.

Latest

Trending

Trending