The Student Room Group

a cute girl was checking me out in the gym

I was at the leg extension machine and there was this very cute blonde girl, wearing very little, just bikini style sports bra and underpants. she was looking at me from the bench area, and i know cause i was checking her out too.:perv:

I look at her direction and she look at mine back multiple times.

Then she walk over in my direction, my heart started beating faster and faster and when she was really close to me, i blushed and looked away, pretending not to be a creep. As she closes i can confirm she was indeed walking towards ME.

i put on a shy face and a smile as she approaches me, my mind started wandering to where should i propose we go when she ask me out... then she opens her mouth.

Spoiler

Original post by HucktheForde
I was at the leg extension machine and there was this very cute blonde girl, wearing very little, just bikini style sports bra and underpants. she was looking at me from the bench area, and i know cause i was checking her out too.:perv:

Then she walk over in my direction, my heart started beating faster and faster and when she was really close to me, i blushed and looked away, pretending not to be a creep. As she closes i can confirm she was indeed walking towards ME.

i put on a shy face and a smile as she approaches me, my mind started wandering to where should i propose we go when she ask me out... then she opens her mouth.

Spoiler

tip, dont be a creep then you wont get disapointed. women are people yaknow
tip: don’t hog the machine
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by TRX-47
You are correct...

Everyone is correct
1. Don't be a creep
2. Don't hog the machine
3. DON'T HAVE THOSE THOUGHTS
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by TRX-47
Yep! These thoughts are evil... You shouldn't let the devil possess you.

yeah thats true
Hard lines
Original post by HucktheForde

Spoiler

Omg that’s like a knife to the heart! Ouch! 😵
Reply 7
The biggest illusion in world: She likes me.

Quick Reply

Latest