The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer yesterday for History V100 - 400 points from 4 A levels inc. an A in History - so basically ABBC. I was stunned, I was expecting a 3 A offer!

xx
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I've just sent off my application for Spanish and German at Exeter (and a few others in case I don't get in). It's all frightfully exciting.

CP
Reply 42
Hey!! I'm applying for english with classical studies!!! !! Quite scary applying here as it's soooo far away from where i live...around 6 hours by train!! eeeek! But I just love the sound of the city and campus!! :smile:
Reply 43
^^ Hey that's my course! Let me know if you have any questions :smile:
Reply 44
Offer for French and Spanish, so excited :biggrin:.
Physics :smile:
I'm waiting for my Exeter Offer (or rejection!) - It would be my insurance (Waits for slaps!) but i did really like the place. I love the city and the campus seems great - close to city and good sport! :smile: Just not as good Economics course as other places as there's no maths requirement and Maths is my strong point!
I just had a conditional offer for English lit yay :biggrin:
Reply 48
yay! from Exeter or somewhere else?
I got an offer for French a few days ago :biggrin: Yayyyy!!!
Offer for Classical Studies AAB!!

Can anyone whose had a look round or is at Exeter tell me a bit about it..the most I've seen is the bit by the cathederal where I had something from one of the coffee shops when passing through..thats all I've seen...so really..i think any oppinions of it would be good...

Thanks!
Reply 51
Lots of shops - much of it standard high street fare but if you can be bothered to explore the side streets you'll reap the rewards. Lots of pubs, arts centres/theatres and a few clubs. It's luffly :biggrin: Very hilly though :s-smilie:
Reply 52
Offer for English Lit yesterday. First reply I've had. Good old Exeter! Going to visit it in a few weeks and get all excited that I actually got an offer! Yay! Good luck everyone! xxx
Angelil
Lots of shops - much of it standard high street fare but if you can be bothered to explore the side streets you'll reap the rewards. Lots of pubs, arts centres/theatres and a few clubs. It's luffly :biggrin: Very hilly though :s-smilie:

Very Hilly? I hadn't noticed...

I think my calves and thighs have though >.<
Reply 54
Whiternoise
Physics :smile:

ive just started doing physics at exeter. tis a very good course :biggrin:
Well done on offers everyone...

Thanks for the reply about Exeter.... if the worst thing about it is the hills then it all sounds good!
..yes apart from the aching legs bit...
got an offer for exercise & sport science :biggrin::biggrin:
AAAAHHHH i want to go here so much its not fair and I just know that all the Oxbridge people who apply are going to get all the offers when they don't even want to go there! I was at Exeter uni last night and was quite tempted to go and leave a begging note in the Admissions Office! Although... not very impressed with Timepiece in Exeter which everyone seems to rave about... I thought it was a bit crap and am hoping that the rest of the nightlife is better!

Ariadne
Glittery Fairy - that's the course I'm on, so pm me if you want any info! x
- thanks! Will do... looks like a really good course
Reply 58
Go Exeter!
I've applied for the Economics and Finance (BA) course, so far still pending but I only sent my form off a week ago. Exeter seem to be giving out offers early though so fingers crossed.

Latest

Trending

Trending