The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Accommodation for new Postgraduate students

Hey,

I have received an unconditional offer to do a masters in Computer Science and I saw that accommodation is not guaranteed for postgraduate students. Are there any known accommodation I should look for?

Also, is there anyone that has done that course or knows about it send me a message so I can ask some questions :smile:.

Reply 1
I am a non-EU postgrad, so those categories have guaranteed accommodation.

But you could/can apply for uni accommodation now as well, and there's a few posts in this subforum from Unilife/Vita student that also seem to offer neat accommodation.

I will be at MSc CS this year as well, so the second part of your question wonders me as well :biggrin:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
I`m also in the same boat, Ive been using spareroom with no luck so Im going down to the area to hit up some landlords, its a shame there isnt a post graduate facebook page :frown:
Original post by JCoelhoo
Hey,

I have received an unconditional offer to do a masters in Computer Science and I saw that accommodation is not guaranteed for postgraduate students. Are there any known accommodation I should look for?

Also, is there anyone that has done that course or knows about it send me a message so I can ask some questions :smile:.

Original post by elAhmo
I am a non-EU postgrad, so those categories have guaranteed accommodation.

But you could/can apply for uni accommodation now as well, and there's a few posts in this subforum from Unilife/Vita student that also seem to offer neat accommodation.

I will be at MSc CS this year as well, so the second part of your question wonders me as well :biggrin:

Original post by redpandabear92
I`m also in the same boat, Ive been using spareroom with no luck so Im going down to the area to hit up some landlords, its a shame there isnt a post graduate facebook page :frown:

Hi all, you can find information about private rented accommodation in Southampton, and securing a property, on our website here.
Additionally, your students' union has a Facebook group here for students to find a place to live.

We hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending