The Student Room Group

What time do most people go to collect gcse results?!

I want to go during the most popular time, with friends and acquaintances as i feel id be most calm as apposed to be being really scared with just a few otheres?
Original post by mass_
I want to go during the most popular time, with friends and acquaintances as i feel id be most calm as apposed to be being really scared with just a few otheres?

All depends on your school but the majority of people in my school will pick them up from 9-10am.
Hope this helps😀
Reply 2
Original post by Jamiemcq17
All depends on your school but the majority of people in my school will pick them up from 9-10am.
Hope this helps😀

thank you xoxoxoxo
Reply 3
My whole school went in as soon as we could get them (about 9am if I remember correctly)
Original post by mass_

I think most schools are open from 9am to collect results. Are you opening them with your friends if you're going at the most popular time? I'm still slightly worried about opening them with everyone because I don't want people to compare grades with me :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by Chlozza123
I think most schools are open from 9am to collect results. Are you opening them with your friends if you're going at the most popular time? I'm still slightly worried about opening them with everyone because I don't want people to compare grades with me :s-smilie:

Please dont be worried because if you meet your personal expectations that will override anyone elses grades, even if they are better than yous! Im going on the popular time as id rather be with people and with support as apposed to be being quite alone
I'm going in at 9 with my friends. My school is open until 3 because we have I enrol for sixth form on the same day.
ours opens at 9am, i'm going right at the start so it will be busy but not super busy
I have to wait until 12pm
Original post by mass_
Please dont be worried because if you meet your personal expectations that will override anyone elses grades, even if they are better than yous! Im going on the popular time as id rather be with people and with support as apposed to be being quite alone

Thank you, hopefully you're right! I've tried my best at these exams so I'll be happy with what I get, good luck to you for Thursday! I see what you mean, I might just go ahead and open them with friends because it probably won't be as bad as I think it will be

Quick Reply

Latest