The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ross_j
but you dont think about it, and during sex even the dirtiest things become sexy

Exactly
Reply 61
im not saying u HAVE to repay the favour. but to EXPECT a girl to give u a blow job and not care about repaying the favour at all is just selfish.
and a boy doesnt "have intercourse with you" its not something a boy does for a girl. its a thing people do together. a girl doesnt just lie there twidedleing her thumbs while the boy gets the job done.

and yes i know some people think oral sex is disgusting. people dont have to do it. but if you remotely like the person you shouldnt demand a girl does something u find so unbelieveably vile.

and girls dont produce horrible tasting sperm. girls are definitely worse off in the oral situation imo.

im so glad my boyfriend isnt as selfish as you appear to be
It's the girl's choice if she wants to give a BJ. If she doesn't then she can say no. But expecting me to repay the favour simply because she did is just ridiculous. What are you on about, I don't think getting a BJ is "vile." I really don't think girls have it worse off, going down on someone there seems pretty disgusting to me.

I'm not selfish. You can say "do you want to give me a bj" rather than "you must give me a bj."
I like the taste of sperm.
mrsmann
It's the girl's choice if she wants to give a BJ. If she doesn't then she can say no. But expecting me to repay the favour simply because she did is just ridiculous. What are you on about, I don't think getting a BJ is "vile." I really don't think girls have it worse off, going down on someone there seems pretty disgusting to me.

I'm not selfish. You can say "do you want to give me a bj" rather than "you must give me a bj."

wel in my original post u quoted i was talking about guys who EXPECT bjs.
and of course u dont think GETTING a bj is vile and thats not what i said. but you obviously consider giving oral and bodily fluids in ur mouth vile.
Fluent in Lies
I like the taste of sperm.

Are you single?

Eating fruit and veg can affect the taste of sperm in a positive way.
Shreerac27
Are you single?

Eating fruit and veg can affect the taste of sperm in a positive way.

No ;no;
I'd find it totally insulting if, after having given a guy a bj, he refused to kiss me afterwards until I'd disinfected my mouth with water, mints or whatever. It's really rude and it would seem to me like getting off is a bigger priority to him than having intimacy with another person. If it was just a meaningless encounter then I could understand, but if within the context of a relationship then it counts as an intimate moment.

If he isn't prepared to let the slightest bit of semen touch his mouth, then how on earth can he expect me to swallow the lot?
Reply 67
Anonymous
wel in my original post u quoted i was talking about guys who EXPECT bjs.
and of course u dont think GETTING a bj is vile and thats not what i said. but you obviously consider giving oral and bodily fluids in ur mouth vile.
So what? Everyone's different!

then how on earth can he expect me to swallow the lot?
You know you love it! :p:
mrsmann
You know you love it! :p:

Tbh, the taste of semen is not the reason why I love it :p:
im not saying you shouldnt think the taste is vile. you obviously dont understand what im getting at.
Kissing after oral sex is perfectly normal.
8urtay
typical of a St Anselms guy :rolleyes: the gheys of wirral...:wink:

On topic, i dont mind either way.

Such a random comment...

But anyway, talking about this with friends (all female) none of us seemed to really care too much and stopping to go brush your teeth or whatever just seems a little excessive to be honest.
Fluent in Lies
No ;no;

Obviously. You have a great personality judging by your posts :wink:
My boyfriend doesn't like it, but he's ok if I wait a few seconds afterwards. He can't mind too much, after what I just did lol. And the face he makes when he gets a little taste amuses me hehe. If there's a drink there i'll drink it though, I'm not that mean bless him.

Don't mind the other way around, it's mine anyway :biggrin: xx
loopymeg
:five:

I'm fine with it too, I don't see why some people make such a fuss about it.

:ditto:
Nah it's alright.
Yeah of course. It'll be mine own stuff there anyways.
Reply 77
I usually have swig of something before we carry on, but not always. I suppose you don't really think about it at the time ey :p:
True if there were mints to hand... But I'm not gonna stop just becasue I don't have any.
Nah... allow that.

Latest