The Student Room Group

A level choices

I had decided to pick
chemistry
maths
Physics
Further Maths
but then someone suggested I should take biology in case I change my mind and want to do medicine later on. But my school only allows 4 a levels maximum so idk which one i should drop. I'm definitely keeping chemistry and Maths because they are my favs. I just have to pick two from Biology Physics and Further maths. Right now i'm thinking of studying Maths later on but i may also go into engineering if I happen to like a level physics. So which two out of FM, Biology and Physics would be better to choose for me.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Do Physics and Further Maths.

Further Maths isn't a reformed A-level as of yet so the content is relatively straightforward.

Physics has now become linear and much easier as they don't do as far down in-depth as they normally do.
What's your exam board for Physics (and Further Maths)

If you do Physics OCR and Further Maths EdExcel, you are fine. ;

Biology has reformed content that is too difficult and confusing, so I wouldn't suggest it.

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest