The Student Room Group

Enlighten me with ADVICE please!

I am taking on mathematics, chemistry, and biology.
Chemistry and biology are both with OCR.

I am not sure what to specifically ask; however, I would greatly appreciate any advice that you can give about these subjects.
I was planning on starting to studying as of today. Therefore any resources that you can provide will also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time!
Reply 1
I'm guessing this is AS level.
For textbooks the thing I learnt was that you need both the CGP revision guide and the boards textbook for your course. Use both of them as well, it sounds easy but it really helps.
Also for your subject when it comes to revision time what helped me (it might not help you) was just doing endless past papers. In A2 maths I did every single past paper and every single solomon paper ever released twice! I got an A* so it worked for me.
Original post by Aghareza
I am taking on mathematics, chemistry, and biology.
Chemistry and biology are both with OCR.

I am not sure what to specifically ask; however, I would greatly appreciate any advice that you can give about these subjects.
I was planning on starting to studying as of today. Therefore any resources that you can provide will also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time!

Work hard I guess? Ask questions when you don't understand something?

Find the motivation to seek out some resources on your own first (or if you have done list them so you don't waste anyone's time giving you things you already have).

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest