The Student Room Group

University grading, help!

Hi all, I'm wondering if someone can enlighten me at all as I'm genuinely confused.
I have returned after a year of leave and recently had to submit all my assignments. There was a delay In receiving my result for one assignment so I contacted the programme administrator to find out what was going on. I then received my results today and one says grade "X" "absent/unawarded". What does this even mean? I have failed assignments before and it let's you know your grade and that you failed but this literally says X and I can't see my actual grade at all. I even checked my turn it in paper and I can't see a grade or feedback there. Please help anyone
Reply 1
You need to query this with the School-level exams and progression team. As soon as is practical.
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
You need to query this with the School-level exams and progression team. As soon as is practical.

I have, all midday☹️ no responses from module teams. Programme administrator got involved to help get answers and even then they didn't respond to her. Was hoping anyone had a clue what it meant

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending