The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2017

UCAS track was open on 6th of September. I assume that some people started receiving offers.

So....

When did you send your UCAS application:
To which course did you apply:
AS and A level predicted:
When did you receive your offer:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey

I've applied on the 8th of September but have yet to receive any confirmation email from UCL acknowledging receipt. Is there something wrong with my application?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by oscar619
Hey

I've applied on the 8th of September but have yet to receive any confirmation email from UCL acknowledging receipt. Is there something wrong with my application?

Yes, there most likely is an issue. I received an email the next day saying they have received it and what will happen next.
Reply 3
This thread will soon start to grow
Reply 4
still haven't got an offer I've applied to UCL twice, both my choices have an offer rate of 80%+ (www.university.which.co.uk) I've been asked to send in my UMS which I have but now I'm waiting and checking my emails every 25 seconds. sent application 13th October.
Reply 5
Original post by NoahMal
still haven't got an offer I've applied to UCL twice, both my choices have an offer rate of 80%+ ([url="www.university"]www.[url="www.university"]university.which.co.uk) I've been asked to send in my UMS which I have but now I'm waiting and checking my emails every 25 seconds. sent application 13th October.

which course?
Original post by NoahMal
still haven't got an offer I've applied to UCL twice, both my choices have an offer rate of 80%+ ([url="www.university"]www.[url="www.university"]university.which.co.uk) I've been asked to send in my UMS which I have but now I'm waiting and checking my emails every 25 seconds. sent application 13th October.
Just be patient, it's only been two weeks. Sometimes it can take months.
Reply 7
Original post by mathcon
which course?

statistics, Economics and Finance

mathematics and statistical science
Reply 8
Original post by JRKinder
Just be patient, it's only been two weeks. Sometimes it can take months.

I don't want to wait months though :frown: It's way to long fml!
Reply 9
I've applied for Biological sciences! Do you have any idea when they will start sending offers for this course
Original post by NoahMal
I don't want to wait months though :frown: It's way to long fml!
Well, you're going to have to. Especially since you applied for Stats, Econ and Finance: a really competitive course.

From my knowledge last year you can probably expect to wait at least until November or December, but you may well have to wait beyond January. Or it could come next week, no one really knows. You just have to wait.
I haven't got an offer but I have an interview
Original post by tammy1998
I haven't got an offer but I have an interview

which course?
Original post by NoahMal
which course?

english lit.
Original post by NoahMal

Where does it say 80% when i checked it was around 40 for stats econ and finance?
english lit.

Have they emailed you with interview details or do you mean that you just know you have an interview sometime this year?
Original post by londonlobus
Have they emailed you with interview details or do you mean that you just know you have an interview sometime this year?

they sent me a pdf of a letter by email with a specific interview time/date
they sent me a pdf of a letter by email with a specific interview time/date

wow well done!

Is the interview soon?
Original post by londonlobus
wow well done!

Is the interview soon?

thank you! yeah it's scarily close, only 17 days away :s-smilie:
thank you! yeah it's scarily close, only 17 days away :s-smilie:

omg that's so soon!!!! for some reason i thought that the interviews were much later! are you an international student?

Quick Reply

Latest