UCL offer holders 2017

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    UCAS track was open on 6th of September. I assume that some people started receiving offers.

So....

When did you send your UCAS application:
    To which course did you apply:
    AS and A level predicted:
    When did you receive your offer:

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I've applied on the 8th of September but have yet to receive any confirmation email from UCL acknowledging receipt. Is there something wrong with my application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oscar619)
    Hey

I've applied on the 8th of September but have yet to receive any confirmation email from UCL acknowledging receipt. Is there something wrong with my application?
    Yes, there most likely is an issue. I received an email the next day saying they have received it and what will happen next.

ReputationRep:
    This thread will soon start to grow

ReputationRep:
    still haven't got an offer I've applied to UCL twice, both my choices have an offer rate of 80%+ (www.university.which.co.uk) I've been asked to send in my UMS which I have but now I'm waiting and checking my emails every 25 seconds. sent application 13th October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoahMal)
    still haven't got an offer I've applied to UCL twice, both my choices have an offer rate of 80%+ (www.university.which.co.uk) I've been asked to send in my UMS which I have but now I'm waiting and checking my emails every 25 seconds. sent application 13th October.
    which course?

ReputationRep:
    Just be patient, it's only been two weeks. Sometimes it can take months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathcon)
    which course?
    statistics, Economics and Finance

mathematics and statistical science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRKinder)
    Just be patient, it's only been two weeks. Sometimes it can take months.
    I don't want to wait months though It's way to long fml!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Biological sciences! Do you have any idea when they will start sending offers for this course

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to wait months though It's way to long fml!
    Well, you're going to have to. Especially since you applied for Stats, Econ and Finance: a really competitive course.

From my knowledge last year you can probably expect to wait at least until November or December, but you may well have to wait beyond January. Or it could come next week, no one really knows. You just have to wait.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got an offer but I have an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy1998)
    I haven't got an offer but I have an interview
    which course?

ReputationRep:
    which course?
    english lit.

ReputationRep:
    Where does it say 80% when i checked it was around 40 for stats econ and finance?

ReputationRep:
    english lit.
    Have they emailed you with interview details or do you mean that you just know you have an interview sometime this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonlobus)
    Have they emailed you with interview details or do you mean that you just know you have an interview sometime this year?
    they sent me a pdf of a letter by email with a specific interview time/date

ReputationRep:
    they sent me a pdf of a letter by email with a specific interview time/date
    wow well done!

Is the interview soon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonlobus)
    wow well done!

Is the interview soon?
    thank you! yeah it's scarily close, only 17 days away

ReputationRep:
    thank you! yeah it's scarily close, only 17 days away
    omg that's so soon!!!! for some reason i thought that the interviews were much later! are you an international student?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.