The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Autumn term starts 3 October. But other things, such as Freshers' week, start before that.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
sarbruis
Autumn term starts 3 October. But other things, such as Freshers' week, start before that.

Ok, so when do us freshers get to show up, assuming i make my grades.
Reply 3
On penalty of asking a question that has been asked so many times before, and to which the answer may be found with ease either here or on college websites, I hereby sentence you to death.
Reply 4
saturday 29th or sunday 30th. The university will let you know beforehand.
http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=425998
Foxius
On penalty of asking a question that has been asked so many times before, and to which the answer may be found with ease either here or on college websites, I hereby sentence you to death.

What method of execution am i getting? :p:
Reply 6
Death by rah.
arkbar
Death by rah.

Erm whats a rah? Am I in a funny clique not to know that one?
Reply 8

:rofl: Now I know why i didnt know what one was, me and my state school upbringing...
Reply 10
arkbar
Death by rah.

Who will suffocate you with pashminas. And then turn up your collar.
sarbruis
Who will suffocate you with pashminas. And then turn up your collar.

So they would turn me into a clone then? :p: Is there any ras in this part of TSR?
Reply 12
RK89
So they would turn me into a clone then?

Yes but you're dead.
sarbruis
Yes but you're dead.

Do you need to be a necromancer to turn someone into a ra then? :p: Or do some people become walking dead by choice?
Reply 14
RK89
Do you need to be a necromancer to turn someone into a ra then? :p: Or do some people become walking dead by choice?

No.
sarbruis
No.

I am intrested in the precise method required to do so, for the next time I feel a little sadistic. Could you enlighten me?
Reply 16
RK89
I am intrested in the precise method required to do so, for the next time I feel a little sadistic. Could you enlighten me?

You suffocate the person with a pashmina and then turn up their collar. I already explained it.
sarbruis
You suffocate the person with a pashmina and then turn up their collar. I already explained it.

Whats a pashmina?
Reply 18
RK89
Whats a pashmina?

lol
sidekick
lol

Can some one tell me what it is. Pretty please.. *attempts to look cute*

Latest