The Student Room Group

Chose wrong a levels

Currently, I am taking history, business and politics at A level. At university I wish to do computer science. However as i do not have maths should i redo AS in order to pick up maths and physics
Carry on with what you are doing and you might be accepted to do a Foundation Course in Compsci, You could always take on AS Maths in Year 13 as your 4th subject - if you feel brave enough. You could always redo the year, if you have the patience
Story of my life.
Original post by Hmz222
Currently, I am taking history, business and politics at A level. At university I wish to do computer science. However as i do not have maths should i redo AS in order to pick up maths and physics

Yes. Its never too late. I picked up maths in January last year because I needed it for a chemistry degree and it all worked out well
Reply 4
you can still do compsci without doing related courses at a-level. All they really care about is your enthusiasm and passion, if you've done work outside of course to show your interest in the subject then they'd pick you easily.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending