The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm dropping computing, as the project next year seems very time consuming and I want to concentrate on my extra-curricular physics.
Reply 2
philosophy... cos the modules suck.
Probably French.
Geography, hopefully. I found it boring, just couldn't bare to do it again.
Reply 5
Biology or nothing.
Reply 6
calcium878
Probably French.

Also French; this year learning all the grammar has been a nightmare! Next year it's supposed to be more vocabulary based but still, after a year of imperfect and pluperfect tenses I've had enough!
History...unless I get an A which is very unlikely! The British part of the course is boring and the course just isn't what I expected after GCSE.
Reply 8
Computing because the syllabus doesn't interest me, my teachers aren't that great, and the coursework project for next year is really time consuming.
Reply 9
history.

the british part is ok, as is the russian, but i HATE FRENCH HISTORY!
Reply 10
Geography! The teaching and the course material has been uninspiring and difficult to follow after the AQA syllabus shuffle; no one really knows what we're supposed to learn.
This year I did Biology, Chemistry and German AS, and Maths A-level. I'm definitely keeping up Bio and Chem, but I'm still torn as to do German A2, or pick up Further Maths A-level, or do both. I think it'll depend on how well I do at German AS because I have a nasty feeling I totally cocked it up.
Reply 12
Chemistry. Simply the worst subject known to man, ape, cat, dog and granny (yes, they're a species allll of their own:p:)
Chemistry

Worst.Subject.Ever
Reply 14
Legend Killer
Chemistry

Worst.Subject.Ever

:five:

I've made a new best friend!:p:
Reply 15
The subjects I'm doing are in my signature. I think that I probably won't continue on with Critical Thinking next year.
I dropped ICT. Hardest of my subjects to get an A in (Chemistry, Maths, Biology) and the least respected.
Reply 17
Physics or nothing. Depends on results. Might pick up further maths AS-again depends on results.
Reply 18
If I could, I would drop RS. As it is I've finished Music Tech A2 and a bit of Music A2 so I can't drop anything. Shame.
If things go as expected for my A2 results, probably myself. From a tall building.

Latest