The Student Room Group

Mixed up things in PS

Hi, on Friday I sent off my PS. I was on holiday that time and upon returning home I picked up a book I read and found out I messed up its title in the statement.

I wrote 'Isaiah Berlin's Two Principles of Liberty, instead of 'Two Concepts of Liberty'. I confused it with John Rawls' Two Principles of Justice which I had in mind in the sentence thereafter.

Now I dont know what to do :/ Should I email the tutors and tell them? Or should I leave it and hope they wont notice?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by maddietherock
Hi, on Friday I sent off my PS. I was on holiday that time and upon returning home I picked up a book I read and found out I messed up its title in the statement.

I wrote 'Isaiah Berlin's Two Principles of Liberty, instead of 'Two Concepts of Liberty'. I confused it with John Rawls' Two Principles of Justice which I had in mind in the sentence thereafter.

Now I dont know what to do :/ Should I email the tutors and tell them? Or should I leave it and hope they wont notice?

There's nothing you can do. You're just going to have to leave it, highlighting it to the tutors won't go in your favour

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending