The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle partners scheme 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Samonia
Hey, I'm in the group chat for Partners on Facebook and it seems very drink and sesh related. Is everyone applying for Newcastle through partners just for going out every night or is there anyone else who likes doing other things some of the time?

Hey I've tried looking for the partners group chat on facebook but can't seem to find it? & lol I definitely hope that there will be more people interested in things other than just the nights out!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by Dee.ahmad
Hey I've tried looking for the partners group chat on facebook but can't seem to find it? & lol I definitely hope that there will be more people interested in things other than just the nights out!

If you go on to the Main Newcastle official page there is a post and comment and you'll be put in it. although i wouldn't recommend it. Unless you just want to get drunk a lot there doesn't seem to be the opportunity of commenting and there are so many notifications. I really hope that its not just a week long lets all get drunk. I'm not going out if I'm in a lecture next day :P i need to pass the week
Original post by Samonia
If you go on to the Main Newcastle official page there is a post and comment and you'll be put in it. although i wouldn't recommend it. Unless you just want to get drunk a lot there doesn't seem to be the opportunity of commenting and there are so many notifications. I really hope that its not just a week long lets all get drunk. I'm not going out if I'm in a lecture next day :P i need to pass the week

Ah thank you! I do hate constant notifications but thought might be good to join just to get familiar with few people who might be going...what have you applied for?
Also don't you reckon that the uni would keep us under strict watch? I don't think we'll have a lot of freedom or free time when there tbh
Original post by Dee.ahmad
Ah thank you! I do hate constant notifications but thought might be good to join just to get familiar with few people who might be going...what have you applied for?
Also don't you reckon that the uni would keep us under strict watch? I don't think we'll have a lot of freedom or free time when there tbh

Im doing computer science, How about you?
Original post by Samonia
Im doing computer science, How about you?

Law:smile:
Reply 25
Does anyone know what happens at these days ? also is anyone doing psychology ?
Original post by Samonia
Hey, I'm in the group chat for Partners on Facebook and it seems very drink and sesh related. Is everyone applying for Newcastle through partners just for going out every night or is there anyone else who likes doing other things some of the time?

Me! By the sound of things so far, I don't think I could frequently handle 'the sesh' tbh.
Original post by Samonia

Yeah, I'm also in the chat and tbh, I'm just muting it now because although going out would be kinda nice, I also kinda wanna pass the week. I'm applying for comp sci :smile:
I've got additional accommodation around partners :biggrin:
Anyone else able to go a day early?
ive only just realiaed there was one of these lol
Im studying business management who else is doing that?
Original post by CopperDragon
I've got additional accommodation around partners :biggrin:
Anyone else able to go a day early?

yeah i have
I applied through partners and going into my 2nd year of law now, so if you have got any questions- ask away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending