The Student Room Group

Ask Light Anything?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by not light
Lol if you're not clever enough to pass A level subjects, how does one expect to a degree level course in that subject?

To be fair alot of people say that compared to A levels getting a degree is slightly easier
Original post by retro_turtles
To be fair alot of people say that compared to A levels getting a degree is slightly easier

Maybe a few, STEM subject are certainly not, maths definitely not. It feels like 2 times as hard as a level and this is only first year
Also stop arguing with me, woman
If its easy and you get in, why the hell not and not everyone is clever but atleast they're trying whether its up to your standards or not

PRSOM
Maybe a few, STEM subject are certainly not, maths definitely not. It feels like 2 times as hard as a level and this is only first year
Also stop arguing with me, woman

What you gonna do with that maths degree then ?
do you wear tights in Winter ?

:holmes:
What you gonna do with that maths degree then ?

Lol no one knows what their going to do with their degree, im going to do a placement year and also im going to a conference at uni on monday on applying maths skills at work
Original post by the bear

I'm a man but to answer question, no
Original post by the bear

i bet OP gets cold down there hahaha
:mmm:

:five:
Which is a big thing since I had to compete with stupid people who get in with BTECS. There are people doing engineering while failing maths and physics. But fair point uni is easy to get in, if you take the easy and stupid route

Do you think you're better than them?
It's L to you, raring_to_go:mmm:

Idk probably hilary clinton, alot of people tbh, this world does not douchebags

But im not a pscho so I probably wouldn't kill anyone

Thats not me lol :colonhash: it's the notorious TSR criminal multi time PBU (like your self :tongue: ) pinkteddyx64. Who got banned for creating/trolling with Impostors accounts of users including mods! He's just using my previous profile pic.

Why Hilary Clinton? :holmes:
Original post by saraxh

Academically, yes. I'm not talking about courses you can only do as a btec
Original post by saraxh

He has a superiority complex because he got into uni without retakes and doing a stem degree i.e Maths :rolleyes:
Original post by mr T 999
Thats not me lol :colonhash: it's the notorious TSR criminal multi time PBU (like your self :tongue: ) pinkteddyx64. Who got banned for creating/trolling with Impostors accounts of users including mods! He's just using my previous profile pic.

Why Hilary Clinton? :holmes:

cause well go to war with russia if shes elected
He has a superiority complex because he got into uni without retakes and doing a stem degree i.e Maths :rolleyes:

I don't have a complex, most a level students think btec students are dumb:mmm:

“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates :rofl:

:frown:
Original post by saraxh
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” Bill Gates :rofl:

Yeah but how many bill gates are there in the world?
what is the speed of light compared to dark:biggrin:
Yeah but how many bill gates are there in the world?

Steve jobs, mark Zuckerberg in fact most of the tech companies were founded by drop outs :tongue:

Alan sugar has only Gcses and is now a multi millionaire. There are lot of smart and successful people in the world. You don't need a degree to be successful or considered smart. A degree at the end of the day is a piece of paper.

Quick Reply

Latest