The Student Room Group

Irregular (late) periods

Hiya, i didnt get my period for 82 days last time ( the cycle length also reducws from 5 to 3 days) and this time round i havent got it for 102 days, and my blood tests are normal i also got tested for pcos, what could be the reason? Or anything else i can get tested for?
Reply 1
Original post by Thankyou239774
Hiya, i didnt get my period for 82 days last time ( the cycle length also reducws from 5 to 3 days) and this time round i havent got it for 102 days, and my blood tests are normal i also got tested for pcos, what could be the reason? Or anything else i can get tested for?

I also have very irregular periods. I also get insaneee cramps, and throw up too:s-smilie:. But apparently my blood tests are also normal. I see why you're concerned, it's worrying when stuff like this happens.
Reply 2
What has your GP said might be the cause? Are you on any hormonal contraception?
Reply 3
Assuming that you have seen your GP for the tests are they concerned?

Are you using contraception?

When you do get your period, how is it? Is it heavy? Light? Painful? How long does it last for?

How old are you?

Try not to worry and speak to your GP again 💖
Reply 4
Original post by Lady_Bee
Assuming that you have seen your GP for the tests are they concerned?

Are you using contraception?

When you do get your period, how is it? Is it heavy? Light? Painful? How long does it last for?

How old are you?

Try not to worry and speak to your GP again 💖

Hey im 22, and no im not on contraception as i was on the pills last year but they gave me constant uti’s, and im not really interested in other types of contraception
Reply 5
Original post by black tea
What has your GP said might be the cause? Are you on any hormonal contraception?

No im not on anything, and they have no idea they keep asking me what i think could be causing it but im 22 and i have no clue , they havent helped much haha
Reply 6
Any nutritional changes?
Stress?
Reply 7
Original post by Kathy89
Any nutritional changes?
Stress?

Noo none :frown:
do you have facial hair, acne, painful periods? have you had any scans? weight gain?
Reply 9
Are you sexually active?

Quick Reply

Latest