The Student Room Group

What is the scariest situation you have been in?

Got to be going to a park and seeing my enemy there , I frooze with fear.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Needing to poo desperately and I'm stuck on the underground where there's severe delays.
An intimidating black guy threatened to 'knock me out' outside Burger King once.

@SuperHuman98
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Conceited
An intimidating black guy threatened to 'knock me out' outside Burger King.

@SuperHuman98

I either remember myself being there or you telling me I can't remember though. If I was there you would have had nothing to worry about tho :cool:
When I was in deep sleep, then heard rustling, turned on the light and RIGHT NEXT TO MY HEAD ON THE PILLOW
a spider - A GIANT ONE - about 8cm across was on the wall
I legit got my bedclothes and slept in the spare room
ofc the next day it had gone and hid so I avoided that side of the bed, put my pillow on the opposite side
To this day I still have nightmares about it and avoid that side whenever possible :frown:
Panic attack. it was horrible
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
A statue fell on my brother's head and blood was pouring down his face.
Reply 7
The most scared I've ever felt was during my first panic attack. The room was spinning, my heart was pounding so heart and fast, I couldn't stand up and I wouldn't speak and it all happened out the total blue. I was sure I had been drugged and was dying. I hate panic attacks with a passion. Wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
When I was in deep sleep, then heard rustling, turned on the light and RIGHT NEXT TO MY HEAD ON THE PILLOW
ofc the next day it had gone and hid so I avoided that side of the bed, put my pillow on the opposite side
To this day I still have nightmares about it and avoid that side whenever possible :frown:

Damn.... I would've screamed.
Mine is probably a time when I was about 10. I was walking up a hill when this old man comes out of nowhere and properly launches himself at this younger guy (idk why), knocking him onto the road. I was a little kid at the time and this was two grown men fighting right in front of me. Many scary.

:toofunny: I've had too many similar encounters with the nonhuman species
Nearly dropped a chicken nugget on the ground once.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyway I got stabbed when I were 16 :yy:

Spoiler

So you don't know for sure where it went or if it has left your room ? :eek4:
Original post by 0to100

Spoiler

PUT A PLASTER OVER IT?! :facepalm:
Whoa! That's extreme!
Yikes! So so glad they didn't though!
Original post by 0to100

Spoiler

wow.. sorry to hear that. :s-smilie:
Mine would be nearly getting punched by my bullies in college.
Thank goodness a teacher walked in, their fist was raised and everything! :/
When I was walking home in the dark in year 11 and a man slowly rode past me on a bike, and he put his hand up my skirt and squeezed my bum... it took me a few seconds to register what had happened and all I could do was stand there and watch him ride away.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FireFreezer77
Whoa! That's extreme!
Yikes! So so glad they didn't though!

Absolutely terrifying when there were 5 of them and only 1 of me
I seen my brother nearly kill my mum. That's probably the scariest but I have loads of others. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest