The Student Room Group

A level choices help?

okay so im in year 11 and im choosing what courses i may want to do. i definitely want to take 3 a levels. i enjoy science particularly biology. i want to take maths but i am aware it has a very challenging nature from what i know. the thing is with maths, it takes quite some time to get the hang of, and a level maths is fast moving so it wouldn't really benefit me. i am not a humanities person, like history or geography. i am confused??
Original post by ra1500
okay so im in year 11 and im choosing what courses i may want to do. i definitely want to take 3 a levels. i enjoy science particularly biology. i want to take maths but i am aware it has a very challenging nature from what i know. the thing is with maths, it takes quite some time to get the hang of, and a level maths is fast moving so it wouldn't really benefit me. i am not a humanities person, like history or geography. i am confused??

Have you got any idea of what you would like to do/study after A Levels? :smile:
Reply 2
I want to go into a career which involves science.
Reply 3
Original post by ra1500
I want to go into a career which involves science.

then you should definitely take biology and chemistry in A level.
i also want a career which involves science(vet) which is why i'm taking it aswell as being passionate about biology and chemistry. i may not be getting the best grades in science but i don't care what people say cos im gonna take it. hopefully i get bs in science
so if your passionate about it and want a career in science you should definitely take biology and chemistry in A level. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest