The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

London School of Economics Offer Holders 2017

Scroll to see replies

Good point, is it ridiculously expensive because it's in London?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Got a law offer a couple weeks ago
Reply 22
has anyone been rejected this week?
I got the four week email but still haven't had an offer for econ and econ history yet!! frustrated...
Reply 24
Just got my offer for Bsc Maths with Economics 🔥🔥🔥. Has anyone else applied for this course?
Btw my AS grades were AAB plus an A in A2 maths and I'm predicted A*A*A*A
Original post by TFM000
Just got my offer for Bsc Maths with Economics 🔥🔥🔥. Has anyone else applied for this course?
Btw my AS grades were AAB plus an A in A2 maths and I'm predicted A*A*A*A

Congrats :smile: I am :tongue: currently on 7th week of 8 week email , did you get your offer after 8 week email?
Reply 26
Original post by Nonamebzja
Congrats :smile: I am :tongue: currently on 7th week of 8 week email , did you get your offer after 8 week email?

No I got an email 7 weeks into the 8 week period saying that I'd progressed onto the 4 week secondary review. Today was just short of that 4 week mark and I got my offer. But I'm pretty sure they send out their offers in waves, because my friend (who's been accepted into Oxford for law) got his rejection today at the same time, but this was over a week past the 4 week mark for him. So you might be waiting a little longer 😕
Original post by TFM000
No I got an email 7 weeks into the 8 week period saying that I'd progressed onto the 4 week secondary review. Today was just short of that 4 week mark and I got my offer. But I'm pretty sure they send out their offers in waves, because my friend (who's been accepted into Oxford for law) got his rejection today at the same time, but this was over a week past the 4 week mark for hhim. So you might be waiting a little longer 😕

I see , thanks and goodluck in your alevels :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Nonamebzja
I see , thanks and goodluck in your alevels :smile:

Ah it's all good, and I hope u get in :smile:
Original post by TFM000
Ah it's all good, and I hope u get in :smile:

Got my offer pack in the post yesterday...

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
Reply 31
It's been ten days since my application was taken off the waitlist and send back to admissions. Is there a chance I might be put on the reserve list from here?
Who's thinking of firming LSE?
Reply 33
Original post by qwerty505
Who's thinking of firming LSE?

I am, for maths with economics, wbu?
Reply 34
I have been waiting for like 2 months post the finishing of the 8 week of consideration with the addition of two week Christmas holiday
Reply 35
Got an offer for Financial Math and stats. Just need to get the grades now...
Anyone applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 37
Have been waiting since November for msc global masters in management. Has anyone received an offer for this course yet? Iv only ever found one person who is also on the waiting list
Reply 38
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
Anyone applied for accommodation yet?

Yh - Westminster Bridge
Original post by cfang99
Yh - Westminster Bridge

I really want to apply for that one but it's self-catered and i can barely cook eggs! I'm in a bit of a predicament as I want an ensuite but I also want catered. The only LSE residences which have this combination are Passfield and Bankside, but they are in different price ranges so I can't apply to both. The only other option is intercollegiate halls but I've heard that they kind of suck, and most are pretty far. This whole 'you can only apply within one budget range' thing is annoying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending