The Student Room Group

Barclays Apprenticeships 2017?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ash796
Its at 1cp on 8th may, ive never been to an assessment centre. Any chance there could be more tests?

I guess we shall be meeting tomorrow, is yours for Risk?
Reply 61
Original post by Hillfields
I guess we shall be meeting tomorrow, is yours for Risk?

Yeah it is tommorow, yeah its risk one
I got invited to an assessment centre in two weeks time
Reply 63
Original post by amir976
I got invited to an assessment centre in two weeks time

for which role?
Is anyone going to the Assessment Centre for Leadership and Management tomorrow?
Reply 65
Has anyone heard back from their assessment centre yet?
Original post by jackhaugh
Is anyone going to the Assessment Centre for Leadership and Management tomorrow?

I'm going for an assessment today for Leadership and Managment
Reply 67
Original post by Mdavison97
I'm going for an assessment today for Leadership and Managment

How did your assessment centre go? When did they say they will get back to you?
Original post by Jake162
How did your assessment centre go? When did they say they will get back to you?

I heard back about 2 weeks ago and found out I got the job. Did you go for an assessment aswell?
HiDo you get a degree with the higher apprenticeships at Barclays? Interested in becoming a trader.Thanks
Original post by oscar.raven
HiDo you get a degree with the higher apprenticeships at Barclays? Interested in becoming a trader.Thanks

You do with some of them. Have a look at the website
Hi jack I am a school leaver really interested in getting into the foundation apprenticeship. I tried applying but it said no spaces right now. I was confused as to if they ment now or September. Please help me I really want to get in. Thanks Kiarah laurence
What type of questions did they ask?
I’m looking forward to applying for group finance. I will shortly finish AAT apprenticeship. I’m not sure what type of questions I would be asked? Will it still be all about customer service and situational and judgemental questions?
Reply 74
Have a video interview coming up for the leadership and management apprenticeship, any tips on questions what they might ask?
Reply 75
Hi Jack,I am doing my MSc research project on apprenticeship programmes aimed at managerial level. I know Barclays is one of the first company set-up such a programme. Would you mind giving me some insight? I find it hard to get inside intel.Thanks, Georgiana

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending