The Student Room Group

why won't my study planner let me edit or delete?

I created a study planner last year for my AS exams, and I found it very useful. I now want to make a planner for my A2 exams but every time I click on create a study planner it loads my old one. I've tried to delete the whole planner but it will not let me, I've tried to delete individual exams but it keeps telling me something went wrong and to try again. I've tried to add new exam, and it will let me put all the information in but will not save them. I've even tried to edit last years exams to fit this year. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? is there anything I can do to fix it?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Immy333
I created a study planner last year for my AS exams, and I found it very useful. I now want to make a planner for my A2 exams but every time I click on create a study planner it loads my old one. I've tried to delete the whole planner but it will not let me, I've tried to delete individual exams but it keeps telling me something went wrong and to try again. I've tried to add new exam, and it will let me put all the information in but will not save them. I've even tried to edit last years exams to fit this year. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? is there anything I can do to fix it?

Takes too long to make a study planner so I just do it the old fashioned way- with pen and paper. You can change it very easily then too!:smile:
Reply 2
I did mine in Ms word, maybe you should too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest