The Student Room Group

When someone Shames me like "grow up"

I don't usually care what a stranger things but when they do say that, i end up going on a big thought process going "what will this friend think of me if they knew what i did" Would they date me or not etc. if they saw me do it.

Why do i have to question every negative that someone says about me to the point where i feel i have to ask every single friend whether what i had done is ok.

So yesterday i had never seen a certain band from far away before and they're story helped me get over depression and i wanted to film them arriving at the gig place.
So i was running along side the car only like 10 seconds to make sure i got it on film.

Someone says "grow up" I didn't realise this was childish and surely different things are childish to different people.

I would have though Pokemon go was childish (but then again i'm open minded, i'm just thinking what most boring old men would think) But i've seen police in asia playing pokemon go on the job and lots of adults standing in a park to get the big ones.
Actually some people broke an historical library's patio decking because of the weight of 1000's of people playing pokemon
Seriously, before Niantic and their GIS developers came along, Pokemon was literally confined to gamer talk. Yet they decided on such a product because they knew it would boost struggling Nintendo and GameFreak shares. They never thought it would become an everyday thing with more new users than Facebook
Original post by Flyingaround

So i was running along side the car only like 10 seconds to make sure i got it on film.

Someone says "grow up" I didn't realise this was childish and surely different things are childish to different people.

That person seems very bitter and salty. Don't worry about it.
I say it to make people feel bad about themselves. They post threads online after s o it works.
Original post by DarkEnergy
That person seems very bitter and salty. Don't worry about it.

Yes thanks, because don't we all have a quick moment of childishness, isn't that something where someone says be happy and have an inner child or something. I didn't think it was a big deal to myself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending