The Student Room Group

Exams in May ????????

As exams start in May, do i have time to revise. Only months left

Scroll to see replies

I'm doing IB, and my exams don't start until may. The earliest I will start to revise is mid March. You have to be careful not to burn yourself out!
No its too late, you need at least a few decades to revise.

Jokes, obviously but it depends on what these exams are

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Of course ,you have plenty of time to revise for your exams,its all about how you manage time+organise your work.How many subjects are you doing by the way?
Original post by Baniazz
Of course ,you have plenty of time to revise for your exams,its all about how you manage time+organise your work.How many subjects are you doing by the way?

I am doing Bio,Chem and psychology as well as physics and i am so scared like do you really think there is time?
Original post by nomophobia
No its too late, you need at least a few decades to revise.

Jokes, obviously but it depends on what these exams are

Posted from TSR Mobile

bio, chem. psychology and physics
Reply 6
Original post by Freshstart123
I am doing Bio,Chem and psychology as well as physics and i am so scared like do you really think there is time?

A levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I do Bio,psych,lit and Math under edexcel exam board.I`m already done with my As exams and heading for a2 level on may june 2017 session.so my teachers always advice me to keep 3 hours per day minimum from the time we start the syllabus(whch is revision).I know of friends and family who start studying 5 -4 months before the exam and they`ve headed their goals.You seem to be motivated which is more than enough but don`t get tensed.
Divide your time properly for each subject have breaks in between.My methord is that i do one topic per day for each subject two subjects per day.And I spend more time on subjects that i`m weak at .after covering a particular section i do past paper questions and check my answers through the mark scheme.So i`m doing theory+revision at the same time.Leave few fresh papers to keep for revision and do them after you`re done with theory (better keep the recent papers for this process).hope this helps!:smile:
Reply 9
How the hell is 5 months not enough? You can finish A level twice in that.
Original post by Baniazz
I do Bio,psych,lit and Math under edexcel exam board.I`m already done with my As exams and heading for a2 level on may june 2017 session.so my teachers always advice me to keep 3 hours per day minimum from the time we start the syllabus(whch is revision).I know of friends and family who start studying 5 -4 months before the exam and they`ve headed their goals.You seem to be motivated which is more than enough but don`t get tensed.
Divide your time properly for each subject have breaks in between.My methord is that i do one topic per day for each subject two subjects per day.And I spend more time on subjects that i`m weak at .after covering a particular section i do past paper questions and check my answers through the mark scheme.So i`m doing theory+revision at the same time.Leave few fresh papers to keep for revision and do them after you`re done with theory (better keep the recent papers for this process).hope this helps!:smile:

What she said

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Freshstart123
As exams start in May, do i have time to revise. Only months left

YES there is more time for you to study. The earlier you begin, the better.
Yeah there's plenty of time. I've finished all of my syllabus and now I'm revising.
Doing Edexcel IALs
Subjects: Chem, Maths, Further Maths and Physics
Exam session: May 2017
Original post by Reshyna
Yeah there's plenty of time. I've finished all of my syllabus and now I'm revising.
Doing Edexcel IALs

Seriously?You do self studying and you`ve done soooo much!!

Spoiler

Original post by Baniazz
Seriously?You do self studying and you`ve done soooo much!!

Spoiler

I spend most of time in this. I have no friends and no siblings so I'm lonely. I found some friends on TSR including you and it has been a bit helpful. I was depressed till I found friends on TSR. Reply my VM please. I don't like suspense.
(edited 7 years ago)
I replied! I didn`t do it on purpose ma ,i saw your message but i thought of replying later sorry about that..:frown:.ok ma?@Reshyna
Original post by Baniazz
I replied! I didn`t do it on purpose ma ,i saw your message but i thought of replying later sorry about that..:frown:.ok ma?@Reshyna

Ok ma. I'll talk to u tomorrow if u don't mind. So what other languages do u know?
Enough time
I always advice past papers, mark schemes and examiners reports for exams.
Original post by Reshyna
Ok ma. I'll talk to u tomorrow if u don't mind. So what other languages do u know?

sinhala other than tamil and english thats it
Reply 19
Original post by Reshyna
Doing Edexcel IALs

I am also going Maths, Chem and Biology in November 2017.

Quick Reply

Latest