- surrey
Reply 3
At the moment it's:

-Bristol
-Imperial
-Sheffield (Chem with Maths)
-Southampton (Chem with Maths)
-UCL (Chem with Maths)
Very likely to have changed by tomorrow morning, but right now? Sheffield, Manchester, Edinburgh.. maybe Durham. Maybe Nottingham. Or maybe any others that look a bit shiny and catch my attention. :smile:
Reply 5
oxford, bristol, warwick, sussex, southampton... maybe ucl

What is the deal with Bristol? Is it actually good for chemistry or not? All sources seem to conflict!
Reply 6
Everyone apply to Soton, it's the best.
Reply 7
hey

def applying to edinburgh oxford and bristol stuck on the rest adn panicing as have to ahdn in everythign by next wednesday to college. havent doen work experience or read anythign chemistry related. o god.
iTalya

Everyone apply to Queens Belfast if you fancy movin' overseas :biggrin:
Reply 9
iTalya

Liverpool's better :p:
Reply 10
JayB124
Liverpool's better :p:

Oxford's better still...
Reply 11
Extreme, you have space for one more.. thought about Soton? :biggrin:
Reply 12
Oxford
Imperial
UCL
Southampton ( Do I get rep for this one? :p: )
Last 1 probs Sussex, don't know really.

All for MSci/MChem.
Reply 13
Southampton
Warwick
UCL
Bristol
Reading

All for MChem

although i must say i've only visited soton and imperial so my other choices are randomly picked! :biggrin:
Well, subject to change, but so far my 5 are

Queens, Belfast
Bristol
Manchester
Strathclyde (for forensic + analytical chemistry)
Really inclined towards Durham as well :smile:

HELP ME :s-smilie:
Reply 15
i'm confused about the difference between mchem and bsc and likewise MEng and BEng. anyone clear this up for me please? I always thought mchem = for graduates and bsc = undergraduates but i don't think this is the case?
chemistry is totally different at degree compared to before. You may have enjoyed it up to Alevel but dont expect it to be the same. Theres a reason why its one of the most un-popular degree courses.
Reply 17
ph9
i'm confused about the difference between mchem and bsc and likewise MEng and BEng. anyone clear this up for me please? I always thought mchem = for graduates and bsc = undergraduates but i don't think this is the case?

oh. i get it now
welcome_to_the_jungle
chemistry is totally different at degree compared to before. You may have enjoyed it up to Alevel but dont expect it to be the same. Theres a reason why its one of the most un-popular degree courses.

and that is?
Lauraaaaa
Well, subject to change, but so far my 5 are

Queens, Belfast
Bristol
Manchester
Strathclyde (for forensic + analytical chemistry)
Really inclined towards Durham as well :smile:

HELP ME :s-smilie:

Durham auto-rejected something like 50 candidates last year because they didn't have AS-level mathematics. Don't make the same mistake.

Latest

Trending

Trending