The Student Room Group

journey to A* A* A* (Alevels) & A* Gcse maths!

currently C/D student! - any motivation!
Reply 1
Currently studying: Biology Psychology Sociology
achieved: CCD

Aim - 3A*'s
Retaking GCSE maths (achieved: C) aim: A*
Original post by goal101

Aim - 3A*'s

Heyy!

Good luck, hope you achieve your goals. Anythings possible with hard work i believe, im in the same positon , taking a levels and aimng for A*A*A* :smile:

btw - whats your uni offers and what course ??
Reply 3
Original post by MathSci1999
Heyy!

Good luck, hope you achieve your goals. Anythings possible with hard work i believe, i'm in the same position , taking a levels and aiming for A*A*A* :smile:

btw - whats your uni offers and what course ??

At the moment I wanted to go into the science field, but unsure so I'm thinking of applying after i get my grades!
Thank you for the support I was thinking shall I do this post but maybe it will help me in terms of my motivation because I'm slacking! & I have mocks after the holidays

& i hope it goes all well for you! and you get those grades! please feel free to post what you do everyday & take it as a motivation thread!
in that way it helps you motivate yourself too!

Also what are you applying for!
Reply 4
Good Luck, bud
Original post by goal101
At the moment I wanted to go into the science field, but unsure so I'm thinking of applying after i get my grades!
Thank you for the support I was thinking shall I do this post but maybe it will help me in terms of my motivation because I'm slacking! & I have mocks after the holidays

& i hope it goes all well for you! and you get those grades! please feel free to post what you do everyday & take it as a motivation thread!
in that way it helps you motivate yourself too!

Also what are you applying for!

fair enough man, good luck hope it goes well !
and yh i might try that aswell - good idea

im applying for chem eng , need A*AA for my uni but aiming for A*A*A* hopefully
Reply 6
Update: 1st January 2017 - Happy new year - hope it's a blessed and productive year with sucess.

- yesterday just sorted out my AS folders haven't started revising for It yet! -
- did 1 h/w sheet on biology
- that's it ( yes it's very unproductive but it took a long time - Aim ( to be faster & more productive)
- woke up late too :frown:
But gotta think positive
Original post by goal101
Update: 1st January 2017 - Happy new year - hope it's a blessed and productive year with sucess.

- yesterday just sorted out my AS folders haven't started revising for It yet! -
- did 1 h/w sheet on biology
- that's it ( yes it's very unproductive but it took a long time - Aim ( to be faster & more productive)
- woke up late too :frown:
But gotta think positive

I completely understand the effort and time taken to organise folders. I often find it helpful, that whilst organising them and clearing them out, i read through everything in them which often helps me remember certain things i'd completely forgotten about. Good luck and hope you do well!! :smile:
Original post by goal101

Aim - 3A*'s

you have a long way to go, but i wish you the best on achieving 3A*'s
Best of luck!
Reply 10
Original post by CraigBackner
you have a long way to go, but i wish you the best on achieving 3A*'s

Thankyou for the support
That sounds very, very ambitious. Why did you wait a whole term to do the revision though? Why didn't you start revising since Day One?

I can't wish you good luck, because achieving top grades aren't due to luck. Work hard and do your best.
Reply 12
Original post by honour
That sounds very, very ambitious. Why did you wait a whole term to do the revision though? Why didn't you start revising since Day One?

I can't wish you good luck, because achieving top grades aren't due to luck. Work hard and do your best.

Your right! :smile: Thank you for being honest
Reply 13
Mocks next week! - Not done much revision! though! -
Reply 14
Well tomorrow Biology mock! - Hoping for the best!
Anyone is free to drop some motivation! & make it a keeping up with revision thread :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by goal101
Mocks next week! - Not done much revision! though! -

Original post by goal101
Well tomorrow Biology mock! - Hoping for the best!
Anyone is free to drop some motivation! & make it a keeping up with revision thread :smile:

Luck is always the last refuge of laziness and incompetence.
- James Cash Penney

sorry mate but you get out what you put in, all the best though.
Reply 16
Original post by mk.tt
Luck is always the last refuge of laziness and incompetence.
- James Cash Penney

sorry mate but you get out what you put in, all the best though.

what do you mean?

Quick Reply

Latest