The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
beast0rz
Just thought I'd let people know :smile:

Yeah, I've got as far as I can with it now. For some reason I can't upload a photo, has anyone else had this problem?

Just got to send photocopies of certificates now! (and find out where I'm living :confused: )
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Yeah seems like the photo ID bit isn't working at the mo it seems. Did you send a photo off with the blue card? Might be related to that, but I've not heard anyone who's managed to access it either way though.
beast0rz
Yeah seems like the photo ID bit isn't working at the mo it seems. Did you send a photo off with the blue card? Might be related to that, but I've not heard anyone who's managed to access it either way though.

No.... The blue card is still sitting on top of my drawers.. I've been meaning to send it, honest :p:
Reply 4
Hahaha, I thought I sent it off late! Terrible :P
beast0rz
Hahaha, I thought I sent it off late! Terrible :P

lol, I'm a bit terrible when it comes to deadlines and stuff, so I'll probably have to get that sorted :tongue:.

But the stuff on the blue card is on the Student Portal as well, isn't it? so it's pointless me sending it off now?
Reply 6
I guess man. Personally I'd send it off anyway just to be safe, obviously using the same stuff you wrote down, but yeah, guess it won't matter
Reply 7
Its scary having to chose modules already! I dont wanna do it..
And I dont have my certificates!!
arrgh...
rhos77

Yeah, but that's not final. You talk to staff at the uni before it all gets confirmed. :smile:
Reply 9
rhos77

hahah, ditto.

It asked me to pick another subject, I think I'll go for Geography...:confused:

It says we need to send in certified certificates, but I have loads of individual ones which would take ages to certify them all.

Can't we just take the originals into uni to show them?

Latest

Trending

Trending