The Student Room Group

RBS SJT, Numerical and Logical Tests

Hi,

Iwould like to ask anyone who has done RBS's Situational Judgement, Numerical and Logical Test. (The latter two tests are Talent Q)

How many questions did the Situational Judgement Test have?

I would also like to ask how many questions did the Numerical Test and have and how many questions did the Logical Test have?

How long was each test?

How were the tests and what do you suggest is the best way to prepare for them?

Also to anyone who has passed the Situational Judgement Test and/or taken it I would like to ask

What advice do you have to pass it?

I am guessing it is important to read about RBS' values and considering all the things it says in terms of fulfilling its purpose to serve customers well and achieve its ambition to build a bank known for its consistent, high quality customer service?

Thanks
Original post by midnight999
Hi,

Iwould like to ask anyone who has done RBS's Situational Judgement, Numerical and Logical Test. (The latter two tests are Talent Q)

How many questions did the Situational Judgement Test have?

I would also like to ask how many questions did the Numerical Test and have and how many questions did the Logical Test have?

How long was each test?

How were the tests and what do you suggest is the best way to prepare for them?

Also to anyone who has passed the Situational Judgement Test and/or taken it I would like to ask

What advice do you have to pass it?

I am guessing it is important to read about RBS' values and considering all the things it says in terms of fulfilling its purpose to serve customers well and achieve its ambition to build a bank known for its consistent, high quality customer service?

Thanks

Anyone?

Also is the SJT actually timed?
Because on this link
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/nume...g-test-rbs.htm
it says
"In the RBS Situational Judgement Test, you are presented with 15 different job related scenarios made up of examples of issues and challenges that could arise in the work place. Your task is to decide how you would react in this situation by choosing your most and least likely responses. The test is usually 30 minutes long, giving you around 2 minutes to evaluate each scenario."

However, all SJTs I've done in the past (as far as I remember) were not timed so I thought it was a bit odd to read this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending