The Student Room Group

Natwest Grad Scheme 2024

Hi guys, has anyone completed the Video Interview and other assessments? I did mine yesterday and I was wondering how long it takes for them to revert back? They did email me the feedback for the SJT and the reasoning immediately after tho. Has anyone received an AC invite?
Original post by bettysparkless
Hi guys, has anyone completed the Video Interview and other assessments? I did mine yesterday and I was wondering how long it takes for them to revert back? They did email me the feedback for the SJT and the reasoning immediately after tho. Has anyone received an AC invite?

I got an email on 6th October saying that I passed the video interview. However, they're shortlisting candidates for AC and it seems that it's still uncertain that they will invite everyone for AC as places are limited. I don't know why we even progress till this stage if an AC isn't guaranteed. Sad but luck will play a big role at this stage 😂
Original post by thebrainslayer
I got an email on 6th October saying that I passed the video interview. However, they're shortlisting candidates for AC and it seems that it's still uncertain that they will invite everyone for AC as places are limited. I don't know why we even progress till this stage if an AC isn't guaranteed. Sad but luck will play a big role at this stage 😂

Hi! I passed the video interview too! And I got the same email. Any update? When do u think we will receive the invite for AC?
Reply 3
I completed the SJT and numerical tests on 17th Oct and still haven’t received a feedback report despite them saying they’ve received all my tests and video interview
Reply 4
Has anyone had their AC yet? I have been waiting to hear from them. I was told they run AC until end of April and will be in touch but no contact till date. I ma wondering if others in the same position too ?

Quick Reply

Latest