The Student Room Group

Natwest 2024 Graduate Scheme

Has anyone applied for the 2024 grad scheme? What position and what stage are you on?
Hi! I have applied for the data and analytics grad scheme. I completed the SJT, Reasoning and Video interview yesterday. Waiting to hear back from them.
Reply 2
Original post by bettysparkless
Hi! I have applied for the data and analytics grad scheme. I completed the SJT, Reasoning and Video interview yesterday. Waiting to hear back from them.

Nice, did you apply for London? How were your feedback reports? I assume they're gonna take some time to review the scores and VIs now but no clue how long they usually take to get back.
Original post by ri07
Nice, did you apply for London? How were your feedback reports? I assume they're gonna take some time to review the scores and VIs now but no clue how long they usually take to get back.

I got strong alignment in SJT and 74,73,49 in numerical, deductive and inductive respectively. My VI went very well. I couldnt finish the reasoning assessment in time had to rush at the end, and hence my scores were impacted. I don't how they let me take the VI, because I remember them stating explicitly that you can progress onto the next assessment type only if you pass the previous one. Idk what the threshold marks were. Hoping for the best.

I have applied to edinburgh
Reply 4
I got strong alignment in SJT and 74,73,49 in numerical, deductive and inductive respectively. My VI went very well. I couldnt finish the reasoning assessment in time had to rush at the end, and hence my scores were impacted. I don't how they let me take the VI, because I remember them stating explicitly that you can progress onto the next assessment type only if you pass the previous one. Idk what the threshold marks were. Hoping for the best.

Hi was the video interview all part of the first assessment where they tested SJT, numerical, deductive and inductive? Because I have only done 1 assessment and I have feedback for these 3 + SJT just forgot if I did a VI ? Because if I did VI I haven’t gotten any feedback which is weird cos I did for the other bits. Applied to London markets
Original post by kzajd
Hi was the video interview all part of the first assessment where they tested SJT, numerical, deductive and inductive? Because I have only done 1 assessment and I have feedback for these 3 + SJT just forgot if I did a VI ? Because if I did VI I haven’t gotten any feedback which is weird cos I did for the other bits. Applied to London markets

Hi, yes! So if you passed the SJT you would then progress to the numerical. If you passed the numerical you would definitely progress to the VI. However you do not receive feedback for the VI immediately, as opposed to that of the SJT and reasoning. They will take time to review it and will then get back to us.

What was your feedback like for reasoning? How long has it been since you completed the assessments?
Reply 6

I'd say stay positive as your first two scores are pretty good + strong sjt and you said your vi was very strong! I think generally they have a pretty low benchmark in the assessments and then rank people later? Not too sure how it works but I know a few people with much lower scores who've also gotten through so they'll probably look at all parts of the application including vi when making a decision.
Reply 7
Hi, yes! So if you passed the SJT you would then progress to the numerical. If you passed the numerical you would definitely progress to the VI. However you do not receive feedback for the VI immediately, as opposed to that of the SJT and reasoning. They will take time to review it and will then get back to us.

What was your feedback like for reasoning? How long has it been since you completed the assessments?

got 80+ on the assessments and i submited on 12th October so it has been awhile and forgot how the VI went but ye hoping for the best. Anyone knows how long it takes to hear back from them normally?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by ri07
I'd say stay positive as your first two scores are pretty good + strong sjt and you said your vi was very strong! I think generally they have a pretty low benchmark in the assessments and then rank people later? Not too sure how it works but I know a few people with much lower scores who've also gotten through so they'll probably look at all parts of the application including vi when making a decision.

I did the OA+VI for Commercial banking on 27/9 and received an email said that I have passed this stage a week after. Still under consideration for the Virtual AC rn which is not guarantee for me to get a slot or not. I got a pretty low score tbh. Do u guys think I got passed only by applying early? Is there any chance for me to get the AC slot?
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by luckystars22
I did the OA+VI for Commercial banking on 27/9 and received an email said that I have passed this stage a week after. Still under consideration for the Virtual AC rn which is not guarantee for me to get a slot or not. I got a pretty low score tbh. Do u guys think I got passed only by applying early? Is there any chance for me to get the AC slot?

Ngl as long as they said u passed, ur good to go and just hope for the best for now
Reply 10
Submitted OA+VI on 19/10, and now waiting to hear back from them.
Reply 11
Is there anyone who applied for the digital transformation trainee in Edinburgh this year also? I finished my AC and was told that position has been filled so they put me on the reserve list… and the final result will only be released latest in May
Who has the same situation? A reserved status, dunno what’s the probability of getting an offer eventually…
Original post by ZoeeeeeC
Is there anyone who applied for the digital transformation trainee in Edinburgh this year also? I finished my AC and was told that position has been filled so they put me on the reserve list… and the final result will only be released latest in May
Who has the same situation? A reserved status, dunno what’s the probability of getting an offer eventually…

Hi! I had my AC for Data and Analytics Edinburgh. I was wondering how long it takes them to let us know the outcome. The wait is unbearable ahaha. Also, I think you should just wait to find out till may, theres a good chance you may get it!!
Reply 13
Hi! I had my AC for Data and Analytics Edinburgh. I was wondering how long it takes them to let us know the outcome. The wait is unbearable ahaha. Also, I think you should just wait to find out till may, theres a good chance you may get it!!

It took 11days for me to know my results, I guess normally they will contact you within 1-2weeks, and thanks hope both of us could eventually secure an offer:smile:
Reply 14

I also applied for the Data and Analytics Edinburgh role, last I got was confirmation of success of my video interview. So maybe I didn't get shortlisted for the AC, no updates since then.
Reply 15
I applied for software engineer graduate programme . Cleared all the stages until video interview. I have been waiting for my virtual assessment interview date but no news so far . Has anyone else had their virtual assessment so far or waiting for it ?
Original post by vandy17
I applied for software engineer graduate programme . Cleared all the stages until video interview. I have been waiting for my virtual assessment interview date but no news so far . Has anyone else had their virtual assessment so far or waiting for it ?

Are you still waiting?
Reply 17
Original post by sufyanbk
Are you still waiting?

Yes, My application status is still showing as 'in Process'
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest