The Student Room Group

Natwest Graduate 2023

Creating another thread
:colonhash:

Just got through all the AI assessed stages and did the video interview for the strategy programme.

Has anyone got through to an assesment centre/how did you do in the reported assessments>:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone been rejected after the Reasoning skills test? I did very badly as I quickly ran out of time and did very few questions yet the video interview stage opened automatically, so I'm not sure if I actually "unlocked" it or it opens for everyone.
Original post by ControlAlt
Has anyone been rejected after the Reasoning skills test? I did very badly as I quickly ran out of time and did very few questions yet the video interview stage opened automatically, so I'm not sure if I actually "unlocked" it or it opens for everyone.

I have all the answers to SHL tests so it wasn't too bad
Reply 3
Original post by Proxenus

why do you even need to cheat they’re easy anyways lol
Original post by alexgmt
why do you even need to cheat they’re easy anyways lol

not for me they are hard 😜 time pressure
Reply 5
Natwest sent me an email today saying that I passed the video interview and that they are just shortlisting people for the AC at the moment
Reply 6
Original post by SD_2001
Natwest sent me an email today saying that I passed the video interview and that they are just shortlisting people for the AC at the moment

when did you do your vi and what division?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
Original post by fr2t22
when did you do your vi and what division?

Did it like two weeks ago and it was business and change solutions internship in manchester
Hi guys,

Please any ideas on how to prepare for the Natwest test? Please is there any material like Jobtestprep or GF used to prepare for it? I checked previously mentioned materials but I did not see any tailored practice test for Natwest on them. Please let me know if there's any practice test provider required for Natwest Practice.

Thanks.
Bruh, I literally failed the first assessment. Woe is me...
Natwest AC invites have started to go out. I recieved an invite for Monday.
Reply 11
Original post by SD_2001
Natwest AC invites have started to go out. I recieved an invite for Monday.

for what division?
Reply 12
Original post by Emerald_95
Hi guys,

Please any ideas on how to prepare for the Natwest test? Please is there any material like Jobtestprep or GF used to prepare for it? I checked previously mentioned materials but I did not see any tailored practice test for Natwest on them. Please let me know if there's any practice test provider required for Natwest Practice.

Thanks.

Maybe try to check out getgraduatejob dot com. I find them helpful.
Reply 13
Original post by Proxenus

Where I can find these answers, please?
Original post by orly93
Where I can find these answers, please?

on my google drive
Ive got an ac tomorrow for the business change and solutions internship. I was told a week in advance.
Have you received any emails from NatWest like they are shortlisting candidates for the AC before the AC invitation? I just got this email yesterday so not really sure what does it mean.
Reply 17
Original post by B00375251
Have you received any emails from NatWest like they are shortlisting candidates for the AC before the AC invitation? I just got this email yesterday so not really sure what does it mean.

What division and location?
Original post by SD_2001

I just received the same email yesterday. Do you get the AC invitation now?
Original post by fr2t22
What division and location?

RBS international. This one is based on Jersey though. But as RBS is part of the NatWest

Quick Reply

Latest