The Student Room Group

Do you need to have three a levels to get into uni?

This time last year i was YR 12 / 6th year doing my as levels, but i dropped out before mid January due to anxiety and other reasons, i didn't have any difficulty with the work it was other things. Since dropping out in september i joined a training college SRC were i'm now doing NVQ Beauty Therpay, i don't have any interest in becoming a beauty therapist but i chose to do it because it seemed like an easy option at the time as i didn't know what else i wanted to do. Along with that i am doing my essential skills maths and english as i failed them on GCSE Foundation level last time.

GCSE's i do have are
Business Studies - B
ICT - B
Childcare - B
Religion - B
Occupational Studies - C
BTEC Science - Pass

I now know that i want to go to university and i have a few choices on what id like to do too. But since i dropped out i have no as / a levels so i was wondering what my best options would be, i would be open to doing my a levels again but not to going back to school, are there anyways to do a levels without school? or any other ways to get into uni without them?

Sorry that this post is so long lol
You could try contacting your college who will tell you ways to self-teach. You could also look at universities website to see what the entry requirements are particularly with your BTEC science

Quick Reply

Latest