The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Journalism at Edinburgh Napier

Scroll to see replies

Aw that makes more sense, unless he's highlighting the type of offer you're more likely to receive, where about did you sit in the waiting room?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 121
Original post by laracumming
Aw that makes more sense, unless he's highlighting the type of offer you're more likely to receive, where about did you sit in the waiting room?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Second row from the back. Got seen quite qyickly luckily
Ah I see, that's good!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am so nervous for mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
One of the people at my UWS interview yesterday said that there was around 50 people at the interview and said that when he asked how many people they were interviewing they told him it was around 300

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 125
Original post by RobynEMcl
One of the people at my UWS interview yesterday said that there was around 50 people at the interview and said that when he asked how many people they were interviewing they told him it was around 300

Posted from TSR Mobile

The guy said to us that around 200 applied but only around 40 get in each year. Quite a few who were there yesterday were playing for 2nd year entry or even 3rd though
When Aleksander spoke at the beginning he said they were interviewing 200, which had already been shortlisted and then 40 places

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah just got back from mine and the interviewer said 300 to me but the man doing the intro said 200

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was told that if I were to receive an offer that it would be conditional, is that maybe what he said to you too? Or did he just come out straightaway and say you got an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
They didn't say anything about an offer to me, and that's really putting me on edge! Who interviewed you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
And are you in s5 or s6?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did he just tell you if you were to receive an offer or did you ask about it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 132
S5. I'm pretty certain he said I would receive one, as at the end he said something along the lines of "now you just need to knuckle down and get the 4 Bs." But now I'm worried I've misheard him or something haha
Don't be worried, I'm sure you'll receive one! It's just the wait that's the footsteps part

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I've just realised that something's not right within my last message, I meant to say, the waiting is the worst part, oops.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And are you in s5 or s6?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was Alastair Duff and I am in s6! He said I would need another couple of grades if I got an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm stressing, why didn't he say any of that to me, so on edge, but he wasn't that bad right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm stressing, why didn't he say any of that to me, so on edge, but he wasn't that bad right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was quite intimidating but I stood my ground

Posted from TSR Mobile
He was quite loose with me, we laughed about Edinburgh and politics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Original post by RobynEMcl
He was quite intimidating but I stood my ground

Posted from TSR Mobile

What kind of things did he say to you

Quick Reply

Latest