The Student Room Group

Assad Recruiting 50-YEAR-OLDS In Desperation

Scroll to see replies

So? As long as they're in shape what's the issue? Arguably this country is too discriminatory in this regard.
Original post by Cato the Elder
I don't think he would, but the very legitimacy of the election can be called into question if the same guy who destroyed the country is allowed to stand.

Both sides could quibble over the other side's candidates which could impede the peace process, so why not just let anyone run.

Whether most people in Syria do support Assad or not (which I do not believe is true), there are good reasons why he should be removed from power. Adolf Hitler also came to power by legitimate means. Should he have been allowed to stand for elections after WWII?

Given Hitler killed himself before WW2 ended I don't find your question particularly illuminating.
Original post by Palmyra
It was leaked that King Salman asked the U.S. to "cut the head off the snake" by bombing Iran

No, that would be former King Abdullah. Salman's only been around since 2015.
Original post by Hydeman
No, that would be former King Abdullah. Salman's only been around since 2015.

:shakecane:
Original post by Shawarma King
Cheeky.

Israel, to their credit, have nothing to do with the Syrian people wanting this dictator out.

Anybody else in power, anybody else, would show some kind of resistance to Israel which is why it is in the Zionist interest to keep Assad in.

Zionists want to keep Assad in? I heard this before from this Muslim girl whose daddy was an Imam, pretty interest actually. You have to be careful these days, Zionists are everywhere there's at least one in every room I enter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending