The Student Room Group

Final Year Project

Hello

I am in my Final year computing and going to start my Final year project at the end of January and I have a have a note-taker who take notes in all my lectures and seminar.

For final Year Project there is going to be meeting with supervisor and I was wondering would I be able to ask note-taker to come along to the meeting with supervisor

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by timothylam1992
Hello

I am in my Final year computing and going to start my Final year project at the end of January and I have a have a note-taker who take notes in all my lectures and seminar.

For final Year Project there is going to be meeting with supervisor and I was wondering would I be able to ask note-taker to come along to the meeting with supervisor

Thanks

There are no rules - it will very much depend on the individual supervisor. However most will be reasonable about it.

A good approach might be to email them, explain that you normally use a note-taker and that you will be bringing them to the meeting. You aren't asking permission, but you're being polite by telling them in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending