The Student Room Group

Psychology - need motivation to push through 3rd year

Original post by Jane254
Final year psychology student.
I need the motivation to push through

Hi @Jane254,

Congratulations on making it the final year! I understand that within your degree you would have had times making you’ve questioned multiple things, and lost your motivation.

Final year is an experience not everyone will get, you’ve done great to make it to this point. You’ve already completed first semester, one more semester left and then you’re done.
Try to work continuously on your Research Project when possible, to avoid an overwhelming project to complete everything towards the end of the academic year. If you had any optional modules, try to choice ones you’ll enjoy and want to learn those contents.

This degree can be overwhelming at times, if you require further support, contact your module leaders/tutors. Contact the Mental Health and Wellbeing team within your university to help you get through the remaining time.

This degree should help you more on to the next stages, whether that means further education or work life.

You’ve have done great so far, only a few more months to go, you can do this!

Best of luck with everything
Kaprice R (3rd Year - BSc Forensic Science)
LSBU Student Rep
Reply 1
Original post by Jane254
Final year psychology student.
I need the motivation to push through

Hi Jane254,
I'm in my final year of psychology too, I feel the same ☹️
It might help knowing everyone is probably feeling the same way even if they don't show it!
Try taking it one day at a time

Quick Reply

Latest