The Student Room Group

Which TSR users quote you the most?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
A very big shame. Like when you fart in an exam kinda shame

Im assuming you've done that before because you know how big of a shame that is? :lol:
Reply 501
Original post by Lychee627
Im assuming you've done that before because you know how big of a shame that is? :lol:

Loud and proud :smug:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS
Loud and proud :smug:

Loool anyways thanks for changing the topic :tongue:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
ofcourse looks play a part be real :rolleyes:
thats what i was telling u lol :tongue:
i think he has a big DICK and wallet if u have these two things you can bang, pleasure & spend so u can get any women u want!

Original post by hamza772000
but not as if she needs his money and lol not ANY woman wtf u tellin me ud shag a guy ur not attracted to? :tongue:

Things people should look for in a spouse are religious commitment, lineage, attractiveness and wealth. Things like knowledge, modesty and etc can be indicators. However their religious commitment is what should be priority Inshaallah.
Original post by TheProphetsPath
Things people should look for in a spouse are religious commitment, lineage, attractiveness and wealth. Things like knowledge, modesty and etc can be indicators. However their religious commitment is what should be priority Inshaallah.
cool lol
Its not horrible :slap:
Wear the Sari to your cousins wedding :lol:
& angry for what reason :colonhash:

How big of a shame?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yo I don't have an Asian cousin do you expect me to show up in a sari in a Somali wedding? WTF :wtf:
I'm angry cause your thirsty for marriage even more than me! And when u get that opportunity to get married you say no! :hmmm:
thats what i was telling u lol :tongue:

Okay.
Hamza I feel that ur GAY I MEAN G-A-Y are u gay?
I always had this feeling wallah :yep:

Thank u for stating a Hadith I already know! I do regard religion as an important factor :yep:
Okay.

Thank u for stating a Hadith I already know! I do regard religion as an important factor :yep:

Hi i have been put on erythromycin and im worried as it afects the sperm do u know if i can still pregnate a girl on this drug
Original post by Love1983
Hi i have been put on erythromycin and im worried as it afects the sperm do u know if i can still pregnate a girl on this drug

Do I look like a GYNAECOLOGIST to you? :hmmm:
Yo I don't have an Asian cousin do you expect me to show up in a sari in a Somali wedding? WTF :wtf:
I'm angry cause your thirsty for marriage even more than me! And when u get that opportunity to get married you say no! :hmmm:

Ill tell my mate to invite you to her wedding so you can wear your sari there? Happy? :tongue:

Spoiler

Do I look like a GYNAECOLOGIST to you? :hmmm:

Sorry

Masha'allah.
Okay.

No, I am NOT gay, not that theres anything wrong with it, but im fully heterosexual lol, r u lesbian? :rofl:
Ill tell my mate to invite you to her wedding so you can wear your sari there? Happy? :tongue:

Spoiler

So I have to travel up north for a wedding :redface: hell naw
Inshallah 25 is good. Me it's 20/21 :smug:
Original post by Love1983
Sorry

It's fine
Masha'allah.

Thank you for reminding me brother :tongue:
No, I am NOT gay, not that theres anything wrong with it, but im fully heterosexual lol, r u lesbian? :rofl:

You give off the vibe
So I have to travel up north for a wedding :redface: hell naw
Inshallah 25 is good. Me it's 20/21 :smug:

It's fine

You give off the vibe
so i give off the "**** me in the ass" vibe?

Thats okay bro, Jazakillahu Khair
so i give off the "**** me in the ass" vibe?

See who starts talking about ****ing in the ass? Why did the conversation even go there?
Your one confused boy

Astaghfiruallah repent !
See who starts talking about ****ing in the ass? Why did the conversation even go there?
Your one confused boy

Astaghfiruallah repent !

lol i mean thats what erm nvm lol

*You're!!!!! :biggrin:

lol
@CheeseIsVeg (by a mile)
@Plagioclase (by a fair bit)

. . . then loads of people who have quoted me a similar amount of times.

Quick Reply

Latest