The Student Room Group

UCL MSc Management interviews 2017

Hey guys!! Has anyone been asked for an interview for the MSc management course at UCL? if yes, what tips or suggestions can you give for a successful interview? What were the questions like and how long did it take!? Thank you in advance and good luck to all!
Hey! I received the interview email today and I'm wondering about the same.

Have you had yours yet? I will do mine on saturday.
Hey! I am taking my interview on Sunday. have you both had your interviews? If yes could you please guide as to what kind of questions were asked? It would be really helpful.
Reply 3
Hi,
What did you apply for?
Can you please share the questions which they asked you? Need to do mine and scared of what to expect
Reply 4
Original post by vasudhapoddar
Hey! I am taking my interview on Sunday. have you both had your interviews? If yes could you please guide as to what kind of questions were asked? It would be really helpful.

Hi, What did you apply for? Can you please share the questions which they asked you? Need to do mine and scared of what to expect
Reply 5
Original post by suzy101
Hey guys!! Has anyone been asked for an interview for the MSc management course at UCL? if yes, what tips or suggestions can you give for a successful interview? What were the questions like and how long did it take!? Thank you in advance and good luck to all!

Hello~^^
I had an interview for the MSc management course at UCL around the same time. Have you heard back from the university? My applications still under consideration...
Hi. I also had mine at the same time and still haven't heard back from them.
Reply 7
Hi Guys, I have also received an interview request recently.
Does anybody know what to expect and how many places are available for the course?
Reply 8
Original post by 99ltz
Hi Guys, I have also received an interview request recently.
Does anybody know what to expect and how many places are available for the course?

How long did they take to give interview invite?
Reply 9
Original post by ankit1234
How long did they take to give interview invite?

6 weeks
Original post by lowellkim
Hello~^^
I had an interview for the MSc management course at UCL around the same time. Have you heard back from the university? My applications still under consideration...

Hey,
Are all candidates invited for an Interview? Or do they shortlist students for it? Any idea how many places are available for the course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending