Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!! Has anyone been asked for an interview for the MSc management course at UCL? if yes, what tips or suggestions can you give for a successful interview? What were the questions like and how long did it take!? Thank you in advance and good luck to all!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I received the interview email today and I'm wondering about the same.

Have you had yours yet? I will do mine on saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am taking my interview on Sunday. have you both had your interviews? If yes could you please guide as to what kind of questions were asked? It would be really helpful.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    What did you apply for?
    Can you please share the questions which they asked you? Need to do mine and scared of what to expect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vasudhapoddar)
    Hey! I am taking my interview on Sunday. have you both had your interviews? If yes could you please guide as to what kind of questions were asked? It would be really helpful.
    Hi, What did you apply for? Can you please share the questions which they asked you? Need to do mine and scared of what to expect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suzy101)
    Hey guys!! Has anyone been asked for an interview for the MSc management course at UCL? if yes, what tips or suggestions can you give for a successful interview? What were the questions like and how long did it take!? Thank you in advance and good luck to all!
    Hello~^^
    I had an interview for the MSc management course at UCL around the same time. Have you heard back from the university? My applications still under consideration...

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I also had mine at the same time and still haven't heard back from them.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, I have also received an interview request recently.
    Does anybody know what to expect and how many places are available for the course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99ltz)
    Hi Guys, I have also received an interview request recently.
    Does anybody know what to expect and how many places are available for the course?
    How long did they take to give interview invite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ankit1234)
    How long did they take to give interview invite?
    6 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lowellkim)
    Hello~^^
    I had an interview for the MSc management course at UCL around the same time. Have you heard back from the university? My applications still under consideration...
    Hey,
    Are all candidates invited for an Interview? Or do they shortlist students for it? Any idea how many places are available for the course?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.