Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am looking to move out of my student accommodation at Ewen Henderson Court and need a KCL student to take over my contract. I need to move out sometime before April 16th but am flexible about when I can move out, although preferably sometime in March.

    My room is a spacious ensuite room at £155 a week in a flat of 6 and there is a shared kitchen and dining area. Located in Zone 2, in New Cross about a 2 min walk away from New Cross Gate station. 1 stop southern rail to London Bridge Campus and 6 stops to Waterloo Campus. Please message me if you are interested.
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.